5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 7:41 AM by P34nut RSS

Battlefield 3 played and now I suffer in Call of Duty from it

chia30

My friend and I played Battlefield 3, had nothing done to our internet, and all of a sudden can't join in any Call of Duty game. Anyone else have this issue?

If yes who wants to call the BBB.

• Re: Battlefield 3 played and now I suffer in Call of Duty from it
          Kothar44

The BBB?  lol.  And just what exactly do you expect them to do about it?

Let me guess.  You're not even in high school yet, right?

chia30

I'm a junior. Better Business Bureau if you're saying that first line blindly. Plus when I went to Black Ops 2 support they wouldn't do anything saying its my connection even though I've been able to connect well before. Its not my fault I play Battlefield 3 and all of  sudden I can't connect with my friends. They said they couldn't override their own system. Honestly, how stupid is that?

Kothar44

Yes, I know they are the Better Business Bureau, I deal with them and State Attorney General Offices every week at work.

Let me ask you a few questions this time.

1) same as before, what do you expect the BBB to do on your behalf?

2) What "override of their own system" do you want someone from tech support to do on your behalf?

3) If tens of thousands of us can go back and forth between bf3, bf4 and the COD series without issue, why can it not possibly be on your end? Can you post router logs to prove this statement?

Izjar11

chia30 wrote:

If yes who wants to call the BBB.

Do you believe they will solve your issue?

What outcome do you think might happen?

P34nut

Just make sure your PS3 is switched off and reset your router. Once the Router reboots then switch on your PS3.

The only thing I suffered when I switched back from BF3 (when I used to play CoD) Was the lack of flyable and drivable vehicles as well as a lot less of a methodical approach in CoD compared to BF3. No supression fire in CoD and 100% no team work from randomers. I could go into a random game of BF3 and there would be team work happening. Someone would be reviving me, I'd throw an Ammo pack down, people including me would use suppression fire etc and if someone else got the kill it's all good. mechanics would repair vehicles even though sometimes it presented them a risk of dying.

Too many of the CoD Community are for themselves. Not all of them Just some. Yes BF3 has it faults no game is perfect CoD though is just an arcade shooter and nothing will change to up the game a notch.