1 2 3 Previous Next 688 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2014 12:19 PM by nicedrewishfela Branched to a new discussion. RSS

We need Spawns feedback!

teanah

UPDATE: February 10th, 2014

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

We have a different spawn setting in the Core TDM playlist (across platforms). If you have time to check it out, please do, and let us know how the spawns feel. Please continue to use the format outlined below, it helps us to know what maps are more problematic.

Thanks again!

Hey everyone,

We made some changes to spawns after the latest patch [see notes here: Ghosts Title Update and Hot Fix Notes (8/4/14)]  and we would love to hear you feedback. In particular, please provide the following while providing your suggestions:

1. What playlist you were in
      2. What map you were on
      3. If you had a full lobby
      4. What platform you were on

Thanks everyone!

• 1. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
          NoLifeKing32

Kill Confirmed on Tremor, spawns have been really bad, lot of revenge spawning and cluster fights because everyone is spawning in the same area. 12 players. Also, this thread is going to need some pretty tight moderation I'm guessing.

• 2. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
            ghamorra

It'd be cool if maps like Whiteout, which are big and have very distinct areas of the map, didn't focus spawns strictly in these specific areas.

For instance the spawn rate near the sawmill on Whiteout can be so frequent that a TDM match on this huge map ends in minutes.

For future reference might I suggest making areas of the specifically designed for spawning. Giving players who spawn an advantage over the person occupying the spawn.

• 3. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
              Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I noticed the spawns are a lot better now. I play TDM and it's very noticeable. This is how it should be. We should be spawned far away as possible from where we got killed and away from immediate danger. Revenge spawns should be completely wiped out. I play on PS3 and the spawns are already good.

• 4. Re: We need Spawns feedback!

spawns on every dom map need fixed, ive gotten killed off of some many kems because  of stupid spawns. You also need to fix the lag and fix the servers so every single game i join isnt already in progress and losing.

• 5. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                  SirCupcake

The spawns are very nice. I've noticed a drastic difference in the spawns on Core Domination. The new spawns in Domination have been improved a lot. It's quite amazing, really. No spawn-trapping, no immediate deaths. It's awesome how it is now. I love it. It seems like the people spawn in depending not only on visual, but vicinity, too. Keep it up!

• 6. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                    RedNight129

what about playstation

• 7. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                      oH s0 Seckc

Well lets start with the fact that every game mode I play, every map and any amount of player it seems that I spawn either in line of fire or where i can get an unfair advantage. #ICriEveryTime

• 8. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                        teanah

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

I noticed the spawns are a lot better now. I play TDM and it's very noticeable. This is how it should be. We should be spawned far away as possible from where we got killed and away from immediate danger. Revenge spawns should be completely wiped out. I play on PS3 and the spawns are already good.

Awesome! Thank you for the feedback

• 9. Re: We need Spawns feedback!

The spawn issues seem to be more problematic in TDM and KC and Domination and Blitz and on smaller maps. I was in Overlord when it spawned me in front of the enemy twice in a row. Also on Strike Zone I spawned up and threw my care package only to have the enemy spawn right behind me kill me then take it the care package was a KEM Strike I didn't finish that game. I suggest allowing players to pick their spawns or add spawn protection from all sources of damage and to remove revenge spawning. You could even just use a simple anti-enemy spawn system meaning it always spawns you out of danger no matter what.

1 2 3 Previous Next