9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2014 2:28 PM by BlueEyedAlien RSS

Classes?

I would like to know some of you guys classes, because im bored... ill probably test them out after school.

• Re: Classes?

more specific... maybe game types, style of play.  I personally have only a few guns I stick to if im really trying to wreck, but it all depends on what and how your playing.  League, obj, tdm, etc...it varies.

Verthaa

Sprint

Weapon: MTAR-X

Attachments: FMJ (Armor Piercing) and Silencer

Secondary: None

Secondary Attachments: None

Lethal: None

Tactical: None

Perks: Sleight of Hand, Agility, Marathon, Stalker, and Focus

Strike Package: Assault; SatCom, Guard Dog, and Battle Hind

Explanation (i.e. Why I use this):

I use this set up primarily for Blitz and Cranked because it's light weight, does not take much to kill, and I am able to pick up someone else's primary for a secondary. This works well for me because I like to be quick, agile, and stylish. The silencer is more for looks because I don't really like the Flash Suppressor or Muzzle Brake. And it gives the gun a nice sound, which is definitely a plus.

Silenced

Weapon: ARX-160

Attachments: RDS (Red Dot Sight) and Silencer

Secondary: None

Secondary Attachments: None

Perks: Marathon, On The Go, Takedown, Blind Eye, Dead Silence, Off The Grid.

Strike Package: Assault; SatCom, Guard Dog, Battle Hind

This is my main silenced class. Again, I am a light weight guy, so I do not use secondaries or tacticals/lethals most of the time. I usually use this class as a "counter-sniper" class, meaning that I use it to sneak around enemies and take out any campers that may be bothering me. The RDS is for better accuracy because I need more hit markers due to the decreased weapon velocity (damage) from the silencer. And, quite frankly, RDSs are really good looking on ARX-160s (in my opinion). So I usually use this class for Team Death Match games or Blitz if someone is camping the goal.

Heavy

Weapon: MR-28

Attachments: 3-Round Burst, Holographic Sight, Muzzle Brake

Secondary: .44 Magnum

Secondary Attachments: ACOG Sight, Akimbo (Working on the 'Clueless' patch)

Perks: Agility, Marathon, On The Go, Steady Aim, Extra Attachment

Strike Package: Assault; SatCom, Guard Dog, Battle Hind

Okay, this class is just kind of random but fairly effective. It is accurate and hits pretty hard. Because it is a Designated Marksman Rifle which has a little less damage than that of a sniper rifle, and is set to 3-Round Burst, it's pretty much a three shot kill (one squeeze of the trigger, not three (fires three bullets so it takes 3 to kill)). I usually use this when a sniper rifle wont get the job done, so when I am mostly in a CQC (Close Quarters Combat) situation, like the map 'Sovereign' where a sniper rifle is a bit too much but an Assault Rifle is not accurate to reach across the map. This class is perfect for those situations, of course, I still have a sniper class for maps like 'Stonehaven'.

Summary:

Okay, sorry for writing a full on essay, but I wanted to get as much information into this, mostly because I too am bored. If you have any ideas on how I can improve my classes, then just shoot! I'd be more than happy to try it out and let you know if it worked for me or not. But really, I hope this helped you get out of your boring situation, because it helped me (gave me something to do). So these are just a few of my classes. Hope to see you in-game. Peace.

-Verthaa

Edit:

After I posted this I saw the date on your last comment and saw that it was from October of 2013. Wow, this is awkward. Haha I think I am a little bit late on getting you out of your boring problem, but whatever. Peace

MSMC With Suppresor,Fast mag,And FMJ

Any assault rifle with stock and quickdraw or blue dot, lightweight or ghost, scavenger, dexterity and engineer and 2 emps, play hc kill confirmed or hc domination, see how you go.

A lot depends on your connection, on a good conection you can go any smg, pistol, or even shotgun, but on a bad connection like me you`ll get wrecked using short range guns. LMGs are heavy as fook, and snipers are for faygoots invho, at least the run n gun quick scoping ones anyway. Support snipers who hardscope are legit imvho