4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2014 5:35 AM by Doctorpsylus RSS

Modded Stats

BBBrian2013

Have you guys noticed Modded Stats seem to be spreading like wild-fire? I've NEVER seen it this bad and i've played since CoD4.

I even have a friend 10th prestige with a 20 k/d with 8 kills average a game 1.5 W/L

When you go to his Kills deaths his deaths will be in the negatives no make his K/d stand out

I confronted him about this and he said "LOL IM BADASS!"

Like a 2 year old

Then if you go to the leaderboards ( these have always been bad in ghosts) they've gotten WORSE...

i've seen 108-500 K/Ds with 5 days played max prestige etc.

Please tell me i'm not the only one noticing this?

Hacks/Mods of all types started getting ABSURDLY out of hand when they updated the cheat-detection on their last update

• Re: Modded Stats
          Doctorpsylus

it HAS either been patched or they have finally listened to complaints

ive been gettin & givin abuse to 2 man united fans who have been trolling us with thier god mode prestige hack & openly admitting what they are doing (inviting reports) as they knew that activision cant see they own a copy of the game due to the "PH"

i tried to answer a message last night from one of them (though why a man u fan would celebrate chelsea gaining 3 more points on them is retarded )

words to the effect of message cannot be sent this members account is no longer valid

not on recent players met  cannot reply 2 the abuse from neither of em.

I DID NOT SEE ONE MAX PRESTIGE LAST NIGHT IN PS3 BLITZ/DOM !

maybe coincidence maybe luck but,listenin to others in chat askin where "such & such" was -hes always on ehyere is he ? etc etc - somethings afoot

I'f i'm not mistaken, this is actually system tampering right? if so then they should have their system (PS3/4) bricked and should be unable to use it again or at least online.

I know this is what they do for the XBOX if they catch someone system tampering with their machines. this is entirely against the manufacturers sold point. they have a serial number for each individual console and like the iPhone they can be bricked by a click of a button.

I don't know why this is not implemented more as it would certainly sort the situation out for the better.

I wish they would do that to them, the hacking/mods have carried over from MW3 way to fast, you hear about dedicated servers and cheat bots looking for cheaters and wow, nothing! When I confront cheaters in game they either just laugh, back out or play stupid! I am tired of it! 

Doctorpsylus

Yes tizzle either cheating or boosting - both have in lobby report systems.

OK update

been on you tube & ebay where the sellers of these  "are having problems due to server overload" pmsllllllll or THEY have been dos attacked,comical.

i can confirm 3 people i know of have been banned outright,no access to call of duty ghosts (not sure if this means the blops 2/waw/blops 1 as technically they havent been touched)

what i find interesting is the ps3 messages system RECOGNISED   a banned account & treated it thus.

The rumour i heard was that a sub patch was introduced into the game to crawl for these accounts & thats why some have gone some have not,may take hours,may take days dependant on the amount .

i then looked at the software it looks dodgy a f*** to me & there seem to be 4 versions  all with constant updates (say like a virus scanner) some are ps3/4 xbox/wi & pc -some are just xbox etc

i would never even think of using such stuff especially with an update system like that it is as dodgy as a dodgy geezer outside a pub sellin ghosts fer 45 p

The sellers all have a system of adverts or those bloody awful surveys (i hate them f****** things ) sorry for my welsh

they cannot sell it once its free so you tube google adsense  / surveys are the best payers for click idiots who will do ANYTHING rather than work at the game.

I DO WANT TO SAY LAST NIGHT WAS ACE ,PLAYING WITH NON CHEATS (SEVERAL OF WHICH SENT FRIEND REQUESTS AS I THINK THEY APPRECIATE A VOCAL NON CHEAT) ALL ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD WAS AWESOME & WE HAD WHAT WE HAD ON WAW/BLOPS = FUN    laughing & giggling at the wee wee wolf is what its all about

happy gaming