1 2 3 4 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 9:41 PM by ghamorra Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
        NoLifeKing32

BO2 wasn't filled with problems? Most of BO2's problems go unresolved to this very day. They were present when the game launched, they are present now. COD complaint theory strikes again.

• 11. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
          goku1910

So you're telling me to be like everybody else and use an AK-12 with a silencer in a corner? Sound like fun. Game lacks variety. NOT FUN.

• 12. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
            Gerbera

"At least when Treyarch made Black Ops 2 it wasn't filled with problems. I can spawn into a game and not die within 5 seconds."

I, and I'm sure many others, call BS right there. First of all, lag, hit detection, and spawns (partly due to how small maps were) were horrible, even worse than MW3's. The maps were overly small and simplistic (which actually made camping easier and harder to counter), so I'm more than certain you ran into someone and got gunned down in 5 seconds or less upon spawning.

• 13. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
              Gerbera

Lacks variety? Like BO2 when a majority of people were rushing like headless chickens with PDWs, MSMCs, and Remington 870s hip firing at practically medium range on maps that were virtually all identical in how tiny and simplistic they were?

• 14. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
                goku1910

Not my fault you have a crappy connection. I rarely had issues with lag or hit detection. Only when the game picked a really bad host....Doesn't happen often as I almost always get host.

• 15. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
                  Gerbera

Actually, crappy connections got the biggest advantages due to huge amounts of lag compensation that came from the lag.

• 16. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
                    goku1910

That's not how I played it. So you're admitting Ghosts is a campers game? Because that's exactly what it is. Let's all go play tremor and camp on the third floor roof! ooooh! ooooh! No, I got something better! Let's all go play whiteout and camp in the sawmill window! At least Black Ops 2 rewarded you for using multiple weapons, Ghosts gives you a tacky camo and that's it. Where the hell are the XP rewards for operations and weapons? The only thing that levels me up is kills. This game revolves around kills and that's the main reason I hate it. I don't even get a damn point for capping a base.

• 17. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
                      goku1910

Then in that case, Ghosts is compensating too much. with ping times like mine, there's no way I should be losing a gunfight to an M27 (silenced of course) when I'm using ready up and quick draw. I'd be lucky to get 2 hit markers before I'm dead.

• 18. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
                        Gerbera

1.) Hardly. I said BO2 was a camping game because the small and simplistic maps made it much easier to do while also making it harder to counter and avoid. This also allows campers to "help" their team win games. In Ghosts, any campers can at least be stranded in certain parts of maps thanks to most being larger and more complex, thus virtually subtracting a player from the opposing team and making that camper a liability rather than a help, or at least they can be more easily outflanked due to the greater map complexity.

2.) I've seen WAY more weapon variety usage in Ghosts than I ever did on BO2. Are there weapons I see more often than others? Of course, as you, I, and everyone will see in EVERY CoD game regardless of who makes it. But BO2's overly small and simplistic map design pretty much gave the ENTIRE advantage to SMGs and shotguns, with ARs a noticeable distance behind, and making LMGs and Snipers virtually pointless to use. Ghosts map variety gives each weapon type a chance to shine without completely dominating all the others. At one point, you can have an advantage using LMGs, Marksman Rifles, and Sniper Rifles on Stonehaven, then suddenly you need to switch up to SMGs and Shotguns on Free Fall, then you can be more in between with ARs on Octane.

• 19. Re: My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far
                          Gerbera

People are now actually getting kills and dying when they're supposed to now, unlike BO2, where many would be like "bullet sponges" (hence the illusion of "more health" in previous games).

"there's no way I should be losing a gunfight to an M27 (silenced of course) when I'm using ready up and quick draw."

That's just ego talking now. Even with "the right perks", there is ALWAYS a chance that you will lose.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next