4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2014 11:50 AM by Mikenasty_1 RSS

Zombies every year

Mikenasty_1

How awesome would it be if Treyarch signed some type of contract with the other CoD developers making it so zombies was in every CoD released? Something like every version of CoD not developed by Treyarch could have a $20 DLC zombies expansion, where both companies could get some money, and when Treyarch designed the game that year, it would obviously come free as usual. I know I would pay for the "off year" DLC. What about you guys?

• Re: Zombies every year
          andynewns

No,

imo zombies has had it's day, and while I play it each year I just don't find it as fun any more.

it used to be about running routes and understanding where the zombies will come from etc. Now you have traps train the zombies and you only die if you make a big mistake.

extinction is a nice change but it just needs to be harder 

tranzit!

Sopping34

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WRONG!!! Extinction sucks SO much B***S zombies will always be the best!! SLEDGEHAMMER YOU BETTER BE MAKING SOME ZOMBIES!!...wait what if they made a dinosaur killing mode.. :O

Mikenasty_1

Everyone has different likes/dislikes. My friends and myself have had some of the most fun in CoD playing the zombies game mode over the years. There is just so much to it compared to extinction (maybe new DLC extinction maps will add more to it),

I never really enjoyed trazit, so we always stuck to the more classic zombie maps. Forming a 50 zombie train, hoping for luck with the mystery box, figuring out the best order to get your perks, pack-a-punched weapons, and always trying to beat your last best game are all reasons that have me hooked on the game mode... Not to mention Mustang and Sally lol

Thermonuclear1

don't care what anyone says zombies are still the greatest you are correct my man.