3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2014 6:00 PM by jokerckc RSS

Xbox one player looking for a clan

I Play on the Xbox one and am looking for an active clan to join. My profile is hootiemcboob69  Shoot me a note as I would like to participate in my clan based games on ghosts.

• Re: Xbox one player looking for a clan
          Malabyte

Clan Name: We're Our Only Enemy

Clan Nickname: W2OE Gaming

Clan Tag: W2OE

Clan Website: http://www.w2oe.com

Clan Level: 24

History

W2OE Gaming was formed in 2011 by W2OE_Prodigy. We are an active and dedicated clan on the PS4, Xbox One, and the community forums. Throughout the past three years we have played various games as well as Call of Duty: Ghosts, both competitively and publicly. We strive to work together as a community to be competitive in current as well as future games.

Community

Our website and forum is a big part of our clan as a community. We use our forum to communicate with the rest of the clan. This helps get to know each other, organize tournaments and events between clan members and other clans, discuss all of the different games and just to have a general chat about anything. As the forum and website is a big part of our clan to stay together we are needing all of our clan members and new recruits to make sure that they can access our website and forum to stay in contact.

How to apply

Go to our website at http://www.w2oe.com and register with you PSN/XBL gamertag so people can add you easier. Once registered you can either use the link you are given in a private message or you can click the big "Applications" tab at the top of our website. Once you have submitted your application, a member will soon notify you on what your next steps are. We look forward to seeing you!

Requirements

• Must be 18 years old or older.
          • Must have a mic.
          • Minimum of 1.5 KD.

What we offer

• YouTube videos
          • Monthly Prizes (PSN/XBL cards, Games, Headsets, Apparel, etc)
          • Twitter
          • Chatbox to communicate if you want to play
          • Competitive Teams (PS & Xbox)
          • Very friendly & mature members willing to go out of their way to help people.
          • Applications to join competitive teams

PLEASE NOTE: If you say applications are lame and you shouldn't do them, then the clan you are looking for is not that great. We are looking for QUALITY over QUANTITY. So come join us if you're looking for a QUALITY clan.

sOa BROTHER HOOD IS LOOKING FOR MORE PS3/PS4 MEMBERS TOO JOIN ARE RANKS

WE HOLD MEMBERS IN ALL 4 PLATFORMS 36 MEMBERS IN ALL

LAST CLAN WAR WE WAS GOLD DIV AND WE WON IT IN FIRST PLACE

ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS NEED TO APPLY

LOOK US UP ON COD APP

NO ONE WILL BE TURN AWAY IF YOU APPLY ON THE COD APP

WE DON'T CARE WHAT UR K/D / W/L IS BUT U MUST BE ACTIVE

50K XP AWAY FROM LVL 17

( XBOX ONE/360 PLAYERS ONLY MY APP IS NOT LOADING PROFILES IF YOU WANT TO JOIN

ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET IN  IS TOO APPLY ON THE APP )

I AM SORRY FOR THIS BUT COD WILL NOT SUPPORT MY APP SINCE IT IS WINDOW 8.1

( PS3/PS4 PLAYERS ONLY SEARCH THE CLAN ON COD APP OR LEAVE UR INFO HERE

AND I GET YOU A CLAN INVITE )

PS3 LOOKING FOR ABOUT 3 TO 5 PLAYERS TO JOIN THERE IS ROOM FOR MORE

PS4 LOOKING FOR ABOUT 3 TO 5 PLAYERS YO JOIN THERE IS ROOM FOR MORE

XBOX PLAYERS I AM ONLY TAKE A COUPLE MORE SO PLEASE APPLY SOON

NEW CLAN WAR START SOON

Try 1CKC were small but growing and are down for all types of matches.  No k/d worries just hope you have a mic. Gt. J0KER CKC