1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 187 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2014 10:50 PM by Iron24 Go to original post RSS
      • 150. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
        Iron24

The more I think about it we should not be held back by someone not seeing the film. We should just post what we want to post after the movie and if we have not seen it yet we should have the good sense not to come look at the site until we have. After all on Thor we held back on really discussing it because Jad had not seen it and he still has not seen it, lol. So post away.

• 151. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
          Jadryx

I don't think I ever said you guys couldn't discuss Thor. Just keep it in the specific movie threads and maybe mark spoilers

and I am perfectly fine with that. I don't wanna be the one holding everyone back!

• 152. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
            Rogue_Shadow

You're totally holding us back, Jad! haha, just kidding.  I think we'll end up talking a lot more about this movie just because we might all be more excited for it than for Thor.  There might be more to talk about with this one than there was with Thor.  Personally, I know that I was excited for the Thor movie, but this one has got me looking forward to it a lot more. 

• 153. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
              Iron24

Wow Rogue you had to take a shot at Thor, what, lol. Winter Soldier does look great but all of you guys like Cap way more than me, however the trailers for this one look great. I loved both Thor movies way more than I like Cap 1 but Winter Soldier looks really good.

Jad I am going to post all the details on your Facebook page and not even put a spoiler tag on it, lol.

• 154. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                Hawkeye

I have no issue keeping my posts spoiler free so you can at least read my thoughts on it, Jad, haha.

• 155. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                  Iron24

Jad just saw Winter Soldier, Cap dies, Bucky becomes Cap, Sharon Carter is resurrected but is a zombie, Falcon flies into power lines and is electrocuted, Black Widow has Cap's baby and it is the baby who defeats the villain at the end as they capture Widow at the end of her pregnancy, she has the baby in a jail cell, dies as there is no medical care and the baby gets pissed and just beats the crap out of everybody, the end.

• 156. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                    Jadryx

Gee thanks a lot Iron! 

Actually there is a chance that I will be the one using spoiler tags for you guys.  My wife called the cruise line to see which movies would be playing on the ship for our vacation and the lady said they would be showing Captain America: The Winter Soldier!  I am a tiny bit skeptical since that is about a month before it is supposed to be released and they did say that the movies were "subject to change", but if it is true than I am even more excited to go on vacation (which really I didn't think was possible at this point)  They are also showing Thor: TDW (that I can believe) so hopefully I'll be all ready to discuss a bunch of stuff when I get back.  Man, I'll be counting the hours now!! (somewhere around 264)

EDIT - I also called just to confirm, and the lady that helped me didn't have TWS on her list Guess I'll have to wait until I'm actually there to find out.

• 157. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                      Iron24

Jad that would be awesome if you could see it early like that but like you said doesn't seem possible that they would release a month early on the cruise ship, but then again it is a Disney cruise ship and Disney owns Marvel so maybe it will happen. I hope for your sake that it does then you can tell us what happened, lol.

• 158. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                        Hawkeye

Well, that's an awful tease.  At least you finally get to see Thor though!

• 159. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                          Rogue_Shadow

Now they're just toying with your emotions, Jad! haha, but it's cool that you'll at least be able to see Thor!  It was a pretty fun movie, and now you'll be all caught up on your Marvel movies for a while.