5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2014 2:55 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Unplayable lag

eleven1181

JJust had two games in a row were I couldn't walk in a straight line did two ookla internet speed tests and my internets runing perfect. was playing free for all and two other people had mics and said they were lagging really bad aswell, what's going on ? The lags been getting worse since the weekend. Anyone else notice this ? So much for the dedicated servers lol

• Re: Unplayable lag

Yep, posted about this in 2 places, went through their "fixes", no change. Sigh...

claisty

Last night, around 11:30 PM EST, was definitely the worst I've seen in a while.  For one of the matches on Whiteout I ended up crouching in a corner because I couldn't move more than a few feet without being reset.  Also shooting was almost instant death for me since the opponent I was lining up had already moved.  Luckily this is the first time I've seen it this bad.  Hoping not to run into similar behavior tonight.

OGHuxtable

Hello eleven1181,

Thank you for posting!

Please provide me the following information: Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Have you tried rebooting your router and console? Can you let me know your NAT type? Also, you might want to visit the following link, which provided some advice on how to get rid of lag: Activision Support.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support