1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 16, 2014 11:52 AM by OGHuxtable RSS

Restoring My Old Rank

Hey Guys, my name is XCrookie and im on Xbox. My Xbox name is [Removed by Moderator]

Here is the backstory to my problem. I am playing in a game with friends when one decides to do face off. I then decide to do the same but just join his game. Then we play a few games of face off. Then we decided we could boost. This was not our brightest idea. So in 2 games of 1 v 1 we boosted, thinking "we're not harming anybody else". Little did we know that later that day we would be banned for 2 days. I thought this punishment fair enough. However, worse was to come. My rank and stats that i previously had were gone. I was left at lv1 no prestige. Needless to say i was devestated. All the work and effort i had gone through to reach 6th prestige was gone.

At the time I thought not to contact support as this was my punishment. Futhermore, I doubted my request would be looked at. However 1 and a half years later i have decided to make this post. I have definitly learned my lesson and have not ever cheated in any way since. I reached prestige 1 lv80 and stopped as i could not go through it all again.

So today i ask support. As the game is old and my stats were reset long ago. Is there any chance that i could have 6th prestige back, I love this game and wish that I could play with my old rank and stats. If you want proof that I was once prestige 6 there may be 1 or 2 things in my theater with me at a higher rank than i am now. Also on the barracks it says i have played for 3 days whereas on the title screen where everything is stored locally i have played 20 days. I can send pictures of these if they are neccecary.

Thanks, I hope i can get my rank and stats back. I belive i was lv50 ish but whatever level is great.

XCrookie

(P.S If this request is not acheveable may i have 1 prestige token. When i was reset i did not get the one for prestigeing in Black Ops)

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable

• Re: Restoring My Old Rank
          OGHuxtable

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .  If the account was reset it was most likely part of the penalty and the stats and/or rank cannot be restored.

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Etiquette & Guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines   this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH