1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2014 2:11 PM by Evan051 Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

If playing against bots is considered innovation then people really are desperate for innovation.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 7:36 PM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

People are desperate to be "equal." Told ya. Input doesn't matter. Outcome determines balance in these games. If two players enter the arena and there's a draw, then the two players are equal in skill.

And we all know that all people are equal in physical and mental skill. Right? Therefore, any outcome that is not a tie means that one of the two players had an unfair advantage during the game.

That's a fact of 21st century life. People may not like it, but that is the driving force of modern gaming.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 7:49 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

Its not top dog on PC, Black ops 2 and Mw3 are over taking concurrent players.

We pc users simply cannot play the game because of how awful the port is.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 8:13 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

My K/D on Titanfall is currently a 1.9 without bots, and a 3.5 with bots.  With or without bots players still need to kill the players to get a win.  Killing bots really only rewards a small amount of XP, but are easy XP.

Isn't the point of a beta to test the servers?  So if they go down, then they can gather data on the servers and adjust things.  As for it being annoying, in a beta, no.  When the actual game gets released yes.

So far the only problems I have been finding with the game is broken sound files and screen tearing, hopefully just the beta version has these..

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 9:02 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

The thing is, it's the Last Titan Standing gametype that is going to take Titanfall over the edge, because that's the gametype that is completely unique to Titanfall.

I know it's just a beta so it's hard to say, but I have a feeling when TF comes out my party is going to prioritize TF LTS over Ghosts DOM, but population could make some things interesting.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 9:05 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

COD won't die.  It will just end up being a <10,000 player base in a couple of years.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 9:05 PM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

i will buy titan fall but just got off another game with brain there and 2 pilot kills and 12 al kills is bull$hit. its all about explosions and no tactics. now i know its not even a 1/3 of the game but its too chaotic for my liking so far. 

i am hoping for tf to succeed because the only way for activation to get there act together is to have some competition. plus variety is good too.

needless to say so far not terribly impressed so far but time will tell. plus talk about fan boys go to their forums and say something against the game wow

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 11:26 PM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

It'll fade out eventually, unless something new and innovative comes along to save COD. Our definition of "dead" is different.

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2014 1:49 PM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

Once a few people get their titans, that's when the chaos begins. I can't understand how people could say that TF is "slow paced", since there are 30+ things to kill on the map at all times.

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2014 2:01 PM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: Titanfall won't ever beat this...

I really like the titan combat, it actually takes SKILL to win.

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2014 2:06 PM