8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 6:07 AM by W_E_A_P_0_N_11 RSS

KEM STRIKE or MOAB?

I am just curious to see what everyone thinks was "easier" to get? Now I know both aren't easy in any way and does take "skill" but personally I think MOABS were slightly harder or ghosts is just more of my type of game. I've probably had 50-80 MOABS and already have over 50 KEM STRIKES so just wondering what everyone else thinks?

• Test #1
          Re: KEM STRIKE or MOAB?

I will say K.E.M Strike is easiest to get and it too harder to get a MOAB

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2014 5:15 AM
          • Test #1

KEMs are ridiculously easy to get unless you get spawnkilled or soundwhored by a nub using Dead Silence.

Last Edited: Feb 18, 2014 12:30 AM
              • Test #1

LOL huh? How does using dead silence and sound whoring = nub? When I first started playing COD, I never had a headset, nor knew that it was possible to sound whore.

To the OP I believe the Moab is a little harder to get. Especially considering you can get the KE.M on strikezone for just completing a field order.

Last Edited: Feb 18, 2014 8:16 AM
                  • Test #1

The Strike zone care package KEM STRIKE def. Doesn't count that is the cheapest way for anyone to say they have gotten a KEM STRIKE. By noob I think he means sitting in a corner soundwhoring which is stupidly pathetic and a cowardly way to play. Most ppl I see doing that go 5-10 for the whole match which I would personally find boring. 

Last Edited: Feb 18, 2014 8:50 AM
                    • Test #1

I'm not saying soundwhoring is a bad thing. Actually it's good because it means people are trying to learn something and gain skill. It's Dead Silence that ruins it all because it's ridiculously OP.

Last Edited: Feb 19, 2014 6:05 AM
                    • Test #1

That's compete truth right there on a 20 kill streak and I walk through the gas station from C dom on octane just to have some guy sitting there with an LMG aimed down sight next to the wire truck looking right at where I'm coming from. I watched the kill cam and even I could hear me coming a mile away through the kill cam... not right

Last Edited: Feb 18, 2014 8:44 AM
                    • Test #1

i would say that in ghosts it is easier to get

I had 17 in mw3

and i have 87 KEM's in ghosts..

im sure ive gotten better which could contribute, but mw3 was a faster paced game. ghost is way slower

Last Edited: Feb 19, 2014 6:07 AM