1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 114 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2014 9:32 AM by redskynyrd Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

I found a 100% way to fix lag in BLOPS2 that also works on this game.  I made a tutorial vid to show how its done

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 4:26 PM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

your video made me want to clean for dust thanks.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 4:30 PM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

There is no way I will be buying the map packs and hopefully everyone else will boycott them as well.

This is the final straw for me.  I have played since COD 3 and I bought a PS4 and paid for PS+ because I thought (mistakenly) that these lag issues would be finally fixed.  Alas, I am wrong.

So Activision and IW this is the *LAST* COD game I will buy.  I am finished with being screwed over by you guys and your lag ridden hacked games! :-( 

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 11:41 PM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

I'm glad some peoples connection is improving mine isn't.

My connection and everyone and everyone I play with have been struggling since Christmas and then got extremely bad after the last patch.

it has improved slightly in the last few days but is still much worse than pre Xmas.

I have a support case open with activision and a thread on the support pages as well as sent support numerous tweets. After a week of updating all contact points daily I am yet to get a response.

this to me say they know the have F'cked up.

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2014 12:55 AM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

Interesting, that vid made me want to dust, and make a hand out of sausage.

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2014 1:13 AM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

Update: 02/21/2014

I want to report that I am experiencing the following (still)

1- Skipping player (moon walking) when I play with a party (this never happened before)

2- I cannot invite friends to my party now, they get errors

3- I've experienced (twice in a week) getting kicked from a on going match.

I still believe that TU 01/28/2014 is to blame.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2014 8:26 AM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

Is all this only when in a party? After the 'blip' above, my game has been really good this week. Dreading what the new update might do though!

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2014 10:01 AM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

The lag happens in solo play or a party, but the party will typically see it more often.  I don't think it has improved much, or at all since it went south with the TU lzjar11 noted above.  Skipping, players kicked from matches, invites not working and a new one for me "Shaking COD Syndrome."  That is where you are running along and you feel like you are being held in place and are shaking back and forth.  It may be a new version of the old "Rubber-Band," where you would run along and get bungee snapped back to your starting point after several steps.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2014 11:52 AM
                      • Test #1
                        78. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

Only got around to finally unboxing my PS4 today so lets see if its better than the old PS3

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2014 11:56 AM
                        • Test #1
                          79. Re: Choppy games / latency increase

Was bad Thursday even worse tonight.Had to switch it off,this game is just a mess where connection quality is concerned

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2014 1:08 PM
                          1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next