28 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2014 6:15 AM by thecalmquail RSS

I miss zombies...

I haven't been playing much since Ghosts... Considering going back and doing some 2 and 3 player high rounds...

Are people still doing high rounds? 0_o

Jk.

Xbox. GT: xCalamityCate. Mic. Shotties.

• Test #1
          Re: I miss zombies...

II'll prob be on later after another round of snow shoveling .

Mic w shottys

Xbox - BadMrFrosty5643

Last Edited: Feb 13, 2014 12:41 PM
          • Test #1

I haven't been playing much since Ghosts.

lol, not many. Its a GHOST town.

2 and 3 player high rounds

Why not 4?

Last Edited: Feb 13, 2014 2:05 PM
            • Test #1

CalamityCate_ wrote:

That's like asking if people still make money and pay taxes.

The zombies miss you, too, btw.

Last Edited: Feb 13, 2014 3:03 PM
                • Test #1

Lol I see you and GCG putting up some good leaderboards... it's making me want to get back into it... I started a Town solo a few nights ago, though and ended it on 40 because I was just not into it... I was in a party with people playing Ghosts and I was like... I want to be yelling at randoms in my lobbies I'll go play that lol.

Still got it, though

Last Edited: Feb 13, 2014 3:57 PM
                • Test #1

I miss having interwebs!! Haven't been online much unless at a friends since just before Origins dropped. I miss playing with a group. These local 2 player games just don't cut it lol. Just isn't as fun without the cooperation and joking you get with playing online!

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 8:28 AM
                  • Test #1

I still get on almost everyday.  It's still a great game.  Nothing has changed. 

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 9:16 AM
                    • Test #1

Hey, I just got my World at War game working last night (xbox.) But I lost my Black ops 1 & 2 around the house.

I looking into buying xboxlive, so if you want to friend me that would be cool. GT: avenged ferret

I have Shi no numa and Der Riese.

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 9:32 AM
                      • Test #1

I still play pretty much every day too. I don't see you on zombies often though or I would have invited you to a few games. I am definitely down for trying to get some 2 player high rounds in with you though if you want?

I don't really have a regular co-op partner, or at least not a reliable or confident enough one. Jaysta would have been my regular I reckon but he works now so don't think he can commit to regular or long matches.

Would love someone to help me give Greg and Wendy a proper challenge.

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 9:41 AM
                          • Test #1

My internship is up at the end of this month so I am pretty much a sitting duck until my summer classes start. I am going to have SO much free time. I'd be down to do some 2-player stuff for sure.

I also haven't gotten to play much bo1 since I got it... I keep trying to make plans with people to play and no one has the time. When you get a chance lets play some of that, too.

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 9:46 AM
                              • Test #1

I have also been looking for someone to do some high round runs on BO1 with me funnily enough. Cool... sounds good!

You on tonight?

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 11:34 AM
                                  • Test #1

Lol well considering I have only played Kino and Der Riese... I wouldn't go for high rounds until I learn the maps and some strats. And I won't be on this weekend. It's Valentines Day and my dads birthday. Maybe we could do a fun run on something BO1 this week and let me warm up.

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 11:56 AM
                                      • Test #1

Sure. I will be doing my valentines night tomorrow night, so got a night to run some Z's. lol. Kino and Der Riese are simple maps, so you will learn the best strats very easily.

I will do some practice runs with you on all the maps, and give you a full run down on them all. More than happy to. They are not as complex as BO2 maps, so you will have them all mastered quickly.

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 11:58 AM
                                          • Test #1

BO1 sounds fun. Got it, and in if you guys end up running some.

Not the greatest at some of the maps, but know them all well enough to get far somewhere...

I should probably send a request yer way D-- Don't recall if yer friend list is full and if I tried, but I shall.

Just note-- I played a game with Plat last night, probably my 2 1/2 time playing Origins. It didn't go well.

I did say to not let my game be a judge at how well I can do.

Still, I felt a tad hollow afterwards.

Last Edited: Feb 14, 2014 4:19 PM
                                  • Test #1

Hey, I can play high rounds! Although only after the 25th of this month and only at the weekends, switching my service provider as its **** and keeps disconnecting O_o

@Death I've been meaning to get a game of blops1 with you also big man.

Xbox GT - ArabSpaceman

Mic

Shotties

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 7:08 AM
                                      • Test #1

Yeah, I am surprised we have not got a game in yet. I am planning on putting some solid hours into BO1 for a while. BO2 has me completely burned out, and it does not help when I have a strong disliking to 4 of the maps. lol.

Still though... you are more than welcome to get in on some of the BO1 runs we are planning.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 7:28 AM
                                      • Test #1

I'm always down for a long game of z's, been to the 50's on most maps solo but need better players to hit decent co-op leaderboards.

GT DaveLo07

Also, thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. DBZ, I have a mic now and would be good for high rounds on any map (I've been playing more BO2 lately, although my preference is still BO1) and Mr Spaceman, we're well overdue a game of Verruckt! My bad, I rarely plan ahead with games.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 7:45 AM
                                          • Test #1

Yeah man, like I says my Internet connection has been pretty crappy as of late, had to wait for contract to expire so I've not been on zombs at all cause it keeps cutting out and don't want to spoil everyone's game!

But from the 1st March onwards I'm back to being a well oiled zombie killing machine...determined to smash my Verrukt record aswell, it can be done...with the right team.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 9:20 AM
                                              • Test #1

Out of interest, what is your Verruckt record?

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2014 12:47 AM
                                                  • Test #1

21 4p with randoms. Can't get any further lately as there's always one chode that opens all the doors..

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2014 5:15 AM
                                                      • Test #1

That's the problem with playing with randoms.

My friend and I had a sudden urge to play a 'quick' game of Verruckt 2 nights ago, it went on for ages, managed to get to round 25. It was stupid the way we went down, he went to the toilet, so I kept a crawler for him, I hit the box a few times and got the winters howl, shot it at the crawler without thinking, and it killed it. Boom, I ran back to try and cover my mate, we all went down!

Sorry to hijack the thread though guys!

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2014 6:15 AM
                                                  • Test #1

Sounds like we have a full team this week I'm down any day this week for some BO1.

Last Edited: Feb 16, 2014 1:10 PM