10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2014 5:59 PM by Robaboa RSS

1.6 kd looking for clan (ps4)

Hey just came to ps4 I am a very active player and looking for an equally acvite clan

Stats 1.6 kd 7.17 days played 1.4 w/l  I got a mic I am 25 any questions msg me ratpoison56 and again looking for a ps4 clan

• Re: 1.6 kd looking for clan (ps4)
          xOSHx

The Syndicate Gaming Network

About Us:

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to read about THE SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK (TSGN). I am happy to say that TSGN will be a gaming community that will be offering game reviews, videos, clan interviews/reviews and we will also have our own clan and competitive teams as well.  As of right now we are active on all platforms and playing Call of Duty: Ghost. Our clan aims to be very competitive but at the same time we do not turn our backs on possible recruits with low K/D ratios.

It is our belief that our gaming community is a place where all gamers could feel at home. We are well organized and are very active in game as well as on our website ( Link can be found at the bottom of this post ). If you think you can follow our simple rules and wish to find a place where you can game with friends then we are the place for you.

Code Of Conduct:

Here at TSGN we hold our members as well as our staff to some pretty high standards. We wish for this to be a place where anyone can come in and feel respected as a gamer and a friend. It is for this reason that we have rules in place to make sure there is no mistreatment of others or the disrespecting of anyone we play with. Below you will be able to find our Code of Conduct.

- There will be no disrespecting of any gamer or other person that you are in contact with. The demeaning of others has no place here at TSGN and we will not allow that kind of behavior here. We wish for our gamers to play with that old saying of " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

- Glitching and Cheating will never be tolerated. If you are seen or caught doing so you will be asked to leave TSGN and then we will proceed to contact game admins about your cheating. Cheaters and glitchers truly have no place here or for that matter in the gaming world. We strive to make sure that all gamers can enjoy the games they play the way that they are meant to.

- Racism has no place on this site or in our clan. It is just sad that it even exist and we will not have it here at TSGN. If you have an issue with this, the door is on your left.

- Real life threats of violence onto another individual will give you an instant ban. There will be a report filed to the appropriate authorities as well.

- We here at TSGN do believe in Freedom of Speech and therefor do allow foul language. This does NOT mean you can use excessively. If we feel you are taking advantage of our lax stand on this issue, you will be removed from TSGN or be given a temporary ban depending on the history of the individual.

- TSGN does ask that all members stay active on our site and advertise our sponsors as much as possible. This means please re-tweet any of our tweets about sponsors. Remember that we are a reflection of our sponsors so please always play responsible and tweet/post responsible as well.

In the end we want all of our members here at TSGN to have the ability to play in a safe caring environment. We are always going to be there for our members and will help them in anyway possible. So with that all said, feel free to go out there and play under the TSGN tag!

Video about us:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TSGN_

Facebook: https://www.facebook...thesgncommunity

Youtube: https://www.youtube....uTbFULM-jpQiYMg

TSGN Website: http://thesgn.com

Add me gory305

JSOC is a very active clan with many PS4 members, lots of members with 2.0 kd & higher.  We do clan wars, and it is an adult only clan!  Add DRAG_420

Bardygrub

If you are Aussie , look up acid army on here, facebook or on the cod ghosts app.

cheers

bardygrub.

If your looking for a clan thats more like a family, then we are that clan. xIMMORTAL_GOON_GAMINGx is looking for loyal and active members to join our

family/clan. We are a "DRAMA FREE" clan. So if your a problem, dnt even apply.

We are looking for: S&D, S&R, DOM, BLITZ, CRANKED, AND HARDCORE PLAYERS.

GOONFRMDADE71:FOUNDER/COMMANDER

PS3/LT.IMMRTL_MG, LT.MAN-GLAZE, NIGHTmareAx7alex, FEARTHEREAPER_3

PS4/LT.CANADASTRUWEAPON, EL_M0TO, RDAYS36, TKEDIAN16

360/ WE NEED LEADERSHIP

XBOX ONE/ WE NEED LEADERSHIP

GOLD CLAN TAGS: LEVEL 17

Apply at: xIMMORTALGOONx on call of duty ghost app.

When you get accepted you will first need to register on our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/xIMMORTAL_GOON_WAR_ROOMx

Then sign up for clan website at: http://trugoonsforlife.enjin.com/

REQUIREMENTS:

Must be over 13

Being and "ACTIVE" member is what keeps you in the clan.

Having a mic is good. Cus we do callouts. But its not going to keep you frm getting in.

Doing CLAN WARS is a big part of staying in this clan. (Dnt apply if u dnt do them)

Respond to game invite and friend request from other members(Clan members first, friends second)

You must sign-up for clan website & facebook page.You must post at laest 2 post a week."CLAN RULES" (NOT POSTING MEANS YOUR NOT A FULLY ACTIVE MEMBER)

Have a 1.08 K/D minimum (I may think about give u a try if your K/D isnt under a 1.00

All new clan member must maintain over a 1.00 K/D. If it falls below, u will b warned to get it up before your removed from clan.

Always respect your fellow member, SQUAD LEADERS, and LT.COMMANDERS

IN RETURN:

You get to team up with some very skilled, but friendly people.

Get to learn how to work well with other team players.

Get to watch and learn from skilled players

https://www.facebook.com/xIMMORTAL_GOON_WAR_ROOMx

www.facebook.com

Any clans looking to merge with us inbox GOONFRMDADE71, or any of the LT. COMMANDER.

Robaboa

been in a clan since black ops 2 i placed platinum 1st in league.(my kd then .80 win/loss ration 2.99) on ghosts our clan win every war. we are in diamond my kd is .63 BUT my win lose ratio is 2.8

what im saying is i win games in objective by sacrifice. but ill have 14 caps in blitz or 10 in dom

my k/d when i play straight s and d or tdm is like 2.7

moral of the story dont judge a player by kd we had people with 3.5 kd but they were so kd scared they wouldnt go cap afraid to die.

check out a players full stats before you require a 1.5 kd, because kd is less important than win/loss as long as the player isnt a infected junkie lol

The End

BobbyDeerLegs

if you still need a clan message me on ps4

sik-skillz-G_G

clan ALKO platinum lvl 15 clan very active

1.85 avg kdr

75% w/l ratio

all around 20-30 yrs old

hit me up if interested

DISAST3RBLAST3R

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Playstation Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PS3 Division

Xbox Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Xbox Division

Wii U Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Wii Division

PC Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PC Division

Competitive Sub-Division Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Competitive Play

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

Xat Chat Link:

Ashes of the Innocent • Xat Side by Side chat

ELITE Links:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/145345

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

havoc-ilildragon

Who is Wizard Gaming, and what do we do? Wizard Gaming is an new gaming community. We are Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 based and focused on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2,and Call of Duty: Ghosts, but we are open to lots of other games as well competition as well as public matches. Wizard Gaming is now opening recruitment for intelligent gamers looking to contribute to our community. -Not hardcore? Not a problem!- We understand your real life obligations. From devoted students, to seasoned business, military, and media professionals, Wizard Gaming isn't your average team. Real life comes first, but that doesn't mean we don't give every minute of play our best effort. Come when you can, and game hard! We would like to encourage you to apply, regardless of your real-life schedule concerns, as a "member" on our website!, chat with a group of gamers interested in improving themselves. -Want to lead? Want your voice heard? The opportunities are here!- Wizard Gaming understands your need to be heard, and we provide open, effective leaders who don't get off on abusing their power. As you advance as a gamer, we're happy to see you advance as a leader. Our community members are valued, and we want them to know that every time they log in. ~APPLY TODAY!!~ www.wizardgaming.enjin.com -Make sure you tell them i recruited you on your application! - (havoc-ilildragon) We are also an elite clan!!!! we also have a Face Book page!!!!