25 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2014 10:46 PM by gotsomestars RSS

Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

You know Activision, if you kept the players of your game informed on the problems that arise, you would find that you have ALOT less pissed off people spamming these forums.  JUST KEEP US INFORMED, THATS ALL WE ASK. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, JUST TELL US. According to your site, all servers are operational. REALLY!?  If I treated the customers of my business like this, I would have been out of business a long time ago.

• Test #1
          Re: Servers are down, Activision has nothing to say. What a shock!

(We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback! Please be patient!)

-- It's very hard to keep conditions PERFECT 100% of the time. Multiple Servers are running at the same time and things happen. I understand you are angry, but this is no time to blame us. We do a great job keeping the Servers up and running good for the most part. But just like everyone else we are human and things happen, these errors don't happen every day!

Last Edited: Feb 23, 2014 7:06 PM
          • Test #1

You are not lying bud...a heads up will be great though, we are not saying the people behind COD are not human!

Last Edited: Feb 23, 2014 7:16 PM
              • Test #1

(We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback! Please be patient!)

As I listed in the reply below, we try to notify our Consumers ASAP when errors like this occur. But we did not know this error was happening until the Consumer reported it, so we just recently found out about this problem and are currently trying to fix it right now. I have listed times in the forum earlier that we think the servers should be up by. This maintenance was not scheduled and is only affecting the Servers that are having errors. Some consumer's connection to the game's server is perfect at the moment. So not everyone is having this problem but A LOT of people are. So we are doing our best!

Last Edited: Feb 23, 2014 7:24 PM
                  • Test #1

Thanks again for responding to my post. Now that i have your ear, it's not just this issue that gets us ticked off, I understand that problems come up, but we also deal with hacking and boosting everytime we play. This forum is filled with your consumers that have legimate complaints about hacking and boosting and it is overlooked time and time again. 1 out of every 4 lobbies on the average have at least one person hacking, do you even respond to the people that have complaints about this? i personally have been posting about this issue all the way back to mw3 and never a response. You may think that by banning these people your sales will suffer, but you are going to lose a lot more of the honest players if you do nothing. This game has only been out for 4 months and hackers or modders are everywhere. When you threaten to report them they laugh at you because nothing is ever done, I dont know of anyone that has ever been banned for hacking, if you say that you do ban these people what evidence do WE have of this.

Last Edited: Feb 23, 2014 8:13 PM
                      • Test #1

I appreciate your complaint, and I cannot say that people don't look over them. All I can say is that we are aware of modding and that the next you post a thread about modifying the game just list their username on that console, the date you saw them and try being specific as possible. There's not a whole lot I can do my self because that's not my job to go and ban people for modding or anything so there's not a whole lot I can say on that. I do wanna let you know that we are busy dealing with problems everyday and that it's not that it's always getting overlooked it's that it's not getting look at at all due to complaints with other clients. Maybe you should try getting in a chat with an employee or call an employee. You might get a better result there.

Last Edited: Feb 23, 2014 8:20 PM
                  • Test #1

If you get on twitter they have been tweeting about the crash and how everyone will be treated fairly. they can tell what has happend and will fix it or make it right. i can only look to the positive and hope they will fix it quick and make everyone happy.

Last Edited: Feb 23, 2014 7:32 PM
                    • Test #1

lol calm down **** happens and its only been one night

Last Edited: Feb 23, 2014 10:19 PM