3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2014 11:49 PM by avengealist RSS

Are Clan War Divisions Cross Platform?

avengealist

I was just wondering if the divisions can have clans from different consoles.

• Re: Are Clan War Divisions Cross Platform?
          KILL_EM_ALL_666

I think the better question is should there be cross-platform. Tonight is a perfect example, we have all the problems in diamond at the end of the night, leading 2 xbox clans on a node, we need to 2 wins to cap the node, leading by 50 plus wins on the node, and then the our whole  clan can't  connect, or play a game. And then the xbox clans come back from 50 wins behind and take the capture. When one game with or six members gives us the node. Hmmmmmmmmmm, unfair advantage. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Better xbox servers maybe, doesn't matter, if the playing field isn't level then their is a problem.

avengealist

Haha, this explains everything. I recently joined a diamond division clan and we were in 2nd place and trying to catch up to the top clan. We also couldn't connect for long period at the end and therefore couldn't get any wins, while the teams above and below us were able to play. That's what led to me asking my question because it was the only reasonable explanation as to why they were able to play. I also just found out that they were xbox clans by looking on the Clan App on my phone. VERY frustrating.

Thanks for the reply.

Hey bro. Sorry but I dont believe that it is. My friends on the 360 can not battle against me on the Xbox 1. It would be cool if they could but unfortunately Microsoft is cheap and want us to convince our friends to move into the next gen tech.