3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 12:36 PM by I-am-JUBEE RSS

We are looking for a group of PC gamers who play Ghosts

I-am-JUBEE

We are interested to find out if there would be a group of players out there that would love to help start/build our PC Division in our clan. Currently we are on all four consoles - PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE, and XBOX 360 and trying to branch into PC gaming to reach a different market.

If you want to get an idea of what we're all about, here are several links you can see:

Our Recruitment Post: ESTABLISHED GAMING COMMUNITY - XBOX / PSN ALL RED TAGS-Successful multi-console community! ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL CONSOLES: PS3, PS4, XBOX360, XBOX ONE! NOW RECRUITING FOR GHOSTS! No k/d requirement! WE BELIEVE IN QUALITY GAMING! UK & USA INVITED!

Our website/forums: www.domclan.org

We're also open to allowing a dedicated PC gamer(s) to start a PC Division in our clan as well. We're a successful multi-console gaming community that has a very bright future and including a PC Division would provide us even more of a stronger future.

You can message me here, or contact me on the website as well: www.domclan.org

Thanks for reading!