This is a long letter so bear with me.
I've been playing this game since W@W and back then I was crap. However, I had fun playing the game with others who had wanted to run around and enjoy the game. We all died and got frustrated on big streaks but at the end of every game, we all had a few laughs and talked about loadouts and stuff. It was enjoyable and fun.
Shift to now and it's vastly different. The same bullshit happens every single day. Everyone has a go at each other, insults other people's mothers and the playstyles are stupidly pathetic. I can't even enjoy playing the way I always have anymore because Ghosts is so slow paced. It's hacked so badly that every single time I run into a hacker, I just leave. There's no point reporting them because you take MONTHS to ban them (compared to W@W and MW2 where people were banned within 24 hours to 3 days.)
You don't care about us gamers anymore. All you care about is the money. If that's the case, then you watch and wait as the CoD franchise dies thanks to the way you run the show.
Here's some ideas that even a normal person thinks should happen.
1) The spawn systems are made so that when you die, you respawn in a safe place. YOU SHOULD NOT SPAWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A DAMN GUNFIGHT, OR SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU CAN DIE FOUR TIMES WITHIN 20 FREAKING SECONDS.
2) I would've implemented a security team as soon as I found out this game was hacked. A team that could ban anyone that has been reported legitimately at the touch of a button. A team that works out what the hacks are doing and fixes them for us normal players.
3) Even people who work in retail stores know that the customer comes first. When people say there is a problem with the game IN LARGE NUMBERS, then wouldn't you use common sense and fix what everyone wants to be fixed instead of trying to promote shitty DLC that less people are buying?
4) Speaking of DLC, have you noticed that less people are buying the season pass? One season pass is $60 here so if 10,000 people aren't buying it then that is a $600,000 loss. They're not buying it because you refuse to fix this game.
5) It shouldn't take three months to patch snipers to kill quickscoping. You lied to us about quickscoping being so much harder, it isn't. It's an easy solution, patch the damn snipers so that they ONLY work when prone and that'll make people use them the way they SHOULD be.
I honestly love CoD but Activision and Infinity Ward are killing the very heart and soul of CoD just to fill their bank accounts. Meanwhile they're wondering why they're down 20% on profit from Black Ops 2 and their competitors are getting good customer reviews whereas CoD is being thrown to the dogs. A Metacritic user rating of 22!? THAT says how bad Ghosts is and how Activision is killing this series.
Please fix the essence of CoD before you kill it altogether.
P.S - For those who say I'm a bad player and should harden up I have a 2.73 KD and 51 KEM Strikes.