1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 2:42 PM by Todem079 RSS

Looking for diamond division clan kdr 3.10

evancs7

GAmer name is evancs4, I was with Pixelenemyz where we won all 6 platinum wars and won the first diamond division with doom elite. Pixelenemyz became an all Europe clan so they could maximize their space, very good clan for Good euro players. I live in California and am a full time dad with two little boys, run my own baseball academy, but I play a lot. kdr is 3.10 with over 145 hours played.

• Re: Looking for diamond division clan kdr 3.10
          xMRxTRYHARD

hey man, we have the same record as your previous clan, we are 6-0 and just won our first diamond clan. if you are interested in APeX gaming, hit me up on xbl.

GT: APeX Odin

xMRxTRYHARD

hey man, we have the same record as your previous clan, we are 6-0 and just won our first diamond clan. if you are interested in APeX gaming, hit me up on xbl.

GT: APeX Odin

xViRGx

If you don't get the right offer from someone please hit me up.  Clan name is Adrenaline Rush.  We are currently a Platinum Clan and the overall k/d is 1.9 right now with 26 members.  Most of us play Nights and Weekends but we are looking for good actives. We won in Bronze, Silver and Gold and are now looking to get our first win in Platinum. We started a week or two late so we are level 18 right now.  Let me know if you'd like to join up and run with us for a bit..see how you like it.  No young annoying kids on the team, hopefully thats a plus for you.  I'm a dad myself with a ft job and a wife that would like to throw the ps3 through the window....but i have 9 days played.  hit me up  xViRGx

Todem079

Hey man our clan is going to be level 23 pretty soon and we are in Diamond Division. We just came in first place this past Diamond Division Clan war this past weekend. We are looking for 6 ACTIVE 360 members with a kd of 1.3 and up. Message me if your interested - Gamertag Todem079 - XBOX 360. Would be glad to have you