19 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2014 1:41 PM by theroc23 RSS

Hacked game robs me of MY fun

i've just been robbed by a HACKER of the pleasure of getting to the next prestige level by sheer hard work and learning the maps, knowing I did this without CHEATING!!! I'm so p*ssed off right now! how dare you ruin MY enjoyment of the game I paid hard earned money for!

I had just got to level 58 and was looking forward to an evening of working my way to 60 where I would end my evening on a high note with a sense of achievement. I entered game took 1 shot and instantly hit level 60, on checking my score I see I've got 9999 points, who was hacking difficult to tell as everyone had the same score.  what was I supposed to do report everyone, I left

When are they going to do something about this! We pay your wages by buying/supporting this franchise/game, start listening to the thousands of post on a weekly basis that are telling you this game is HACKED

BlandClan05
        • Test #1
          Re: Hacked game robs me of MY fun

BlandClan05 wrote:

When are they going to do something about this! We pay your wages by buying/supporting this franchise/game, start listening to the thousands of post on a weekly basis that are telling you this game is HACKED

Do some research into how the game is being hacked and you will understand why it's so hard to fix. Activision can only do so much.

Last Edited: Feb 27, 2014 1:47 PM
          • Test #1

Whats with all the people with no lvl icon just a grey box? Also how are people going 4-7 and getting chopper piolets, people tracking you scoped for 10 seconds and 1 shorting you, how do they know exactly where you are??? And the big one! How are people

getting long shots across the map with pistols and veprs?

Last Edited: Feb 27, 2014 3:08 PM
            • Test #1

I don't want to scare you but they had a ban wave just a few weeks ago. They banned people who level up in XP lobbies; even the accidental cases. You should have dashboarded so the stats won't save. You are now at risk of getting banned. A lot of people complained but the bans are final and cannot be appealed.

Modding / Hacking - Any user who runs a modified version of game code or uses a modified game profile is subject to penalty.

First Offense: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

• Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to console manufacturers.
                • PC users on Steam will be reported to the Steam enforcement team.
                • This includes any PC users running third party software to manipulate the game.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200790395

Last Edited: Feb 27, 2014 3:19 PM
              • Test #1

Don't you wish you could meet one of these scumbags toe to toe an show them how much you appreciate there efforts in ruining COD!

I only do it cus everyone else does it --- ****  you

I only do it cus I wanted that patch--- **** you

I only do it cus I want good kd---- **** you

I only do it cus I'm a low life bottom feeding inadequate who can't stand being reminded whenever I try to play COD that I'm a low life bottom feeding inadequate and my friends who are also low life bottom feeding inadequate s have made a clan and we can beat anyone cus being a low life bottom feeding inadequate we can hack,copy n paste buy modded controllers and glitch better than you !

What's more you can report us all you like, cus being a low life bottom feeding inadequate I can make a new account and be back on no time !

Last Edited: Feb 27, 2014 3:49 PM
                • Test #1

the exact same thing happened to me, add me on ps3 (heathjones)

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2014 3:43 AM
                  • Test #1

its very simple, be aware of the games you are joining, look at the players in it, if you go into a modded lobby, dash out.. it your own fault for staying in the game

I have run into alot of 11th prestige players who "claim" they joined a modded lobby... but yet still have no prob playing on that " hacked account".. in fact they are rocking the little rainbow background, and body count, and gold guns.. yeah they seemed real heart broken about it

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2014 5:42 AM
                    • Test #1

'Bans are a resulting action of a thorough investigation. Each investigation is handled on a case by case basis and ban are not subject to further review.'

I don't think you are contacted during this "through investergation". So the persons who inadvertently joins a hacked lobby gets punished and the hackers just open a new account.

Meanwhile the thread gets closed and locked so there doesn't apear to be any problems.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2014 11:47 AM
                      • Test #1

Yeah its pretty bad. People can't just join a match and play a fun one anymore without having to deal with aimbotters, stat boosters, and other such hacks... Its sad.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2014 1:20 PM