This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Thanks so much for posting.
Can you please try the following and let us know the results:
- If you are using a wired connection, disconnect your PlayStation 3 from the router. If you are on a wireless connection, delete any wireless connection profiles from your PlayStation 3.
- Shut down your PlayStation 3.
- Perform a reset of your router. Check with your router manual or router manufacturer for help performing a reset of your router.
- Once the reset is complete, turn on your PlayStation 3 and go to Network Settings.
- Go through the network configuration to reconnect your PlayStation 3 to your router.
- Once you have completed the network configuration, launch the game and select Multiplayer.
- Once you are at the multiplayer menu, sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- Join a multiplayer game session, quit the session, then launch the game again and check for the message.