1 87 88 89 90 91 Previous Next 897 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2014 3:38 PM by ButterflyDream Go to original post RSS
      • 890. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
        bendotcom

Thanks Vengence . . . Hope you weren't being sarcastic.

• 891. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
          ooOutraageousoo

bendotcom wrote:

I don't get why people feel the need to complain so much about these things. Just play the game how you like and let other people play the game how they want, take a death as a death a kill as a kill and so on. Remember come next year you probably wont care about any of your stats so why care so much now.

Everyone knows Snipers can kill at close range but it ain't anywhere near as easy as it is with a closer range gun. Everyone knows SMG's can kill long range but its no where near as viable as an SR. Yeah it's annoying sometimes, but instead of raging and complaining that it's unfair just take it on the chest, accept that the other guy got the better of you and that he may have a lag advantage and move on from it. I'll admit myself, I get killed by things and it makes me rage and I'll think it's unfair but in the corner of my mind I always know I lost the fight because I messed up the fight.

Try pressing X when you get killed, watching killcams really doesn't help anything 9/10 it just makes you rage more.

I love CoD because I can see a "real" gun in my hand and run around on a nice instant-action map playing like the superhero-action film star in my head. This is what makes CoD for me and it is the reason why I play and Love CoD not battlefield. I don't want to see CoD turn into a really policed game, I want to to keep that simple, competitive, fun I can do what I want how I want FPS game.

I love snipers, always have and always will and I love the challenge of "misusing" them. I'm not a kid looking for YouTube fame, I have a positive K/D, W/L and all my snipers have an accuracy above 60%. I try my best to help my team to win. Sometimes I lose track of the objective, but most of the time I'm actually trying to get the win. I'm not trying to be cheap, I'm not trying to cheat. I'm just trying to play the game how I enjoy playing it.

I'm not directing this post to anyone in particular, no need to take offence.

I'm glad you put the last line in there because I thought you was accusing me of raging and etc...

From reading your post, I have zero problem with you Bud...

I don't like qsing, but it doesn't make me rage or hate people who do it at all. We're all just enjoying our game right?

Nice post BTW... (no sarcasm)

• 892. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
            SitRepPro

In MW3 on Bakaara I sniped someone using the MP7 from the 'bunker' to the house on the opposite side of the map.  This was in core too.  Wasted ammo on damage drop off isn't usually a concern because many of the guns, including the MP7, had a fair amount of ammo and I can always scavenge anyway.  In BO2 I used the AN-94 to snipe people across the chasm on Turbine and that was supposed to be a 'snipers' map'.  Lost ammo due to damage dropoff at range and inaccurately placed bullets didn't mean much there either since Scavenger was the second best tier 2 perk and a lot of the guns had a decent amount of ammo anyway.  Reload times were also quick so that was a bonus too.

• 893. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
              ooOutraageousoo

SitRepPro wrote:

In MW3 on Bakaara I sniped someone using the MP7 from the 'bunker' to the house on the opposite side of the map.  This was in core too.  Wasted ammo on damage drop off isn't usually a concern because many of the guns, including the MP7, had a fair amount of ammo and I can always scavenge anyway.  In BO2 I used the AN-94 to snipe people across the chasm on Turbine and that was supposed to be a 'snipers' map'.  Lost ammo due to damage dropoff at range and inaccurately placed bullets didn't mean much there either since Scavenger was the second best tier 2 perk and a lot of the guns had a decent amount of ammo anyway.  Reload times were also quick so that was a bonus too.

That MP7 was ridiculous though ay? The AN94 probably could have made that shot to be fair...

Like I said above, I'm not advocating sniping with SMGs, I don't even use them...

My Counter Sniping gun is the M27 which is a Bipod weapon. I wouldn't dream of using an SMG on a"sniping map"...

• 894. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                ooOutraageousoo

bendotcom wrote:

Try pressing X when you get killed, watching killcams really doesn't help anything 9/10 it just makes you rage more.

On a personal note, I always watch a killcam if I don't see in game where the lethal bullet came from...

That's how I learn my angles, sightlines, and spots... =)

• 895. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                  TheDarkOne123

The way I see it quickscoping isn't a problem the snipers need tweaks not nerfs and they need fixes for their sights.

• 896. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Not all teens are the maturity of 5 y/o.

• 897. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

the mp7 was awful. op incarnate

• 898. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                        ooOutraageousoo

1110265 wrote:

Not all teens are the maturity of 5 y/o.

Absolutely agree with that Sir...

When I talk about groups or communities, I speak in general terms. I would't expect a whole community to be exactly the same...

• 899. Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?
                          UnbrandedSpy51

snipers fo life

.....____________________ , ,__

....../ `---___________----_____] - - - - - - - - ░ ▒▓▓█D

...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/

.....), ---.(_(__) /

....// (..) ), ----"

...//___//

..//___//

.//___//