My work PC is not allowing me to edit my original post - but for those interested the class I am trying to complete the challenge with, is as follows:
SC2010 (low-ish damage, and most accurate AR)
- Suppressor (lower effective damage range)
- Red-Dot Sight (Just to use the attachment; I normally run extended mags, but the less bullets the better for this challenge)
- Concussion (In an attempt to hamper/slow the Jugg down)
- Sleight of Hand (reload quickly if any bullet is a stray i.e fails the challenge)
- Extra Tactical (to give me 2 Concussions)
- Stalker (This is something I use religiously, a "crutch" if you will, but whatever)
- Amplify (pad my class out with a perk that is important to my general non-Jugg challenge gameplay)
- Focus (like Stalker, this is a mandatory perk for me).
I run Support obviously, which comprises of:
- Ballistic Vests (Extra health is always good when facing a Jugg)
- Ammo Crate (Helps with Ammo as I'm not using Scavenger or Fully Loaded)
- Recon Juggernaut (Obviously to give it away for the purposes of the challenge)
I think I might have to take Stalker off and use Off the Grid as I just remembered that the Recon Jugg emits a UAV-blip, so it knows when I have been in close proximity (FAIL!)
I'll re-try again I guess.. I just find Off the Grid pointless, so forgot I needed it LOL.
Just to bump an old thread rather than start a new one, I got the Surgical - I did it by pot-shotting at an AFK'er in FFA, I killed them twice first and when I found that person again, I thought this person is obviosuly AFK, just complete the challenge... so I, from a safe position, kept taking pot-shots allowing them to regenerate health - and slowly but steadily completed the challenge.
Not the way I wanted to complete it, but it is completed nevertheless and is just reward for the amount of Assault juggernauts I have given away (and as a result died to grrrr...) in my attempts to earn the patch through firing an entire clip into a juggernaut.
I have also learnt that, like in MW2, you can complete the challenges such as dictator etc. by taking down helo's and scorestreaks without missing.
I just got the assault juggernaut II patch (something about painless) last night. It took a lot of hours and luck, teammates and foes alike enjoy letting you die and taking it. Slept well knowing I had it. Also got the double hind, easy to get but worth it, since my last post I've gotten quite a few notable patches (air support II, destroy enemy air support III).
I've managed quite a few since TBH - infact, I think I have all the ones that I wanted. Anything else can come as it comes.
My favourite is still 'The Surgical' and I run it all the time. It looks the sickest and isn't easy to get either.
Other cool one's I have picked up.
- The Lone Aviator (Forgot the name - but it's where you take out a Hind with a Helo Pilot)
- ... The harder they fall (Kill top player 5x in a row)
- Bulls-Eye (4 Kills with a single Trinity)
- Gold Ol' Painless (225 Kills with Assault Jugg)
To add to:
- Crab Meat
- Extreme Cruelty
I might start work on 'Overlord' (225 kills with the Loki) but it's such a sh1t kill-streak. My preferred load-out is: Trinity, Hind, Helo Pilot.