My work PC is not allowing me to edit my original post - but for those interested the class I am trying to complete the challenge with, is as follows:
SC2010 (low-ish damage, and most accurate AR)
- Suppressor (lower effective damage range)
- Red-Dot Sight (Just to use the attachment; I normally run extended mags, but the less bullets the better for this challenge)
- Concussion (In an attempt to hamper/slow the Jugg down)
- Sleight of Hand (reload quickly if any bullet is a stray i.e fails the challenge)
- Extra Tactical (to give me 2 Concussions)
- Stalker (This is something I use religiously, a "crutch" if you will, but whatever)
- Amplify (pad my class out with a perk that is important to my general non-Jugg challenge gameplay)
- Focus (like Stalker, this is a mandatory perk for me).
I run Support obviously, which comprises of:
- Ballistic Vests (Extra health is always good when facing a Jugg)
- Ammo Crate (Helps with Ammo as I'm not using Scavenger or Fully Loaded)
- Recon Juggernaut (Obviously to give it away for the purposes of the challenge)
I think I might have to take Stalker off and use Off the Grid as I just remembered that the Recon Jugg emits a UAV-blip, so it knows when I have been in close proximity (FAIL!)
I'll re-try again I guess.. I just find Off the Grid pointless, so forgot I needed it LOL.
Just to bump an old thread rather than start a new one, I got the Surgical - I did it by pot-shotting at an AFK'er in FFA, I killed them twice first and when I found that person again, I thought this person is obviosuly AFK, just complete the challenge... so I, from a safe position, kept taking pot-shots allowing them to regenerate health - and slowly but steadily completed the challenge.
Not the way I wanted to complete it, but it is completed nevertheless and is just reward for the amount of Assault juggernauts I have given away (and as a result died to grrrr...) in my attempts to earn the patch through firing an entire clip into a juggernaut.
I have also learnt that, like in MW2, you can complete the challenges such as dictator etc. by taking down helo's and scorestreaks without missing.
Easy way to get wargasm.
Set ur kill streaks as hind 9 points needed, gryphon 10 points needed, and juggernaut 11 points needed. So that is 3 kills within so manage 2 kills and allow the hind to pull one. So that is basically 2 kills and the hind one. In a few tries, u should get it
I just got the assault juggernaut II patch (something about painless) last night. It took a lot of hours and luck, teammates and foes alike enjoy letting you die and taking it. Slept well knowing I had it. Also got the double hind, easy to get but worth it, since my last post I've gotten quite a few notable patches (air support II, destroy enemy air support III).
I have a similar one called Yee hah, its the same - empty a full mag of shotgun bullets into an enemy without missing.
Also proud of All Pro - double headshot kill with 1 bullet. I wont deny there was an element of luck involved here!!
I've managed quite a few since TBH - infact, I think I have all the ones that I wanted. Anything else can come as it comes.
My favourite is still 'The Surgical' and I run it all the time. It looks the sickest and isn't easy to get either.
Other cool one's I have picked up.
- The Lone Aviator (Forgot the name - but it's where you take out a Hind with a Helo Pilot)
- ... The harder they fall (Kill top player 5x in a row)
- Bulls-Eye (4 Kills with a single Trinity)
- Gold Ol' Painless (225 Kills with Assault Jugg)
To add to:
- Crab Meat
- Extreme Cruelty
I might start work on 'Overlord' (225 kills with the Loki) but it's such a sh1t kill-streak. My preferred load-out is: Trinity, Hind, Helo Pilot.
If It Bleeds I Can Kill It: Killing a Maniac with a knife
Blademaster Gold: Completing knife challenges
Payback Gold: Getting set amount of revenges with head shots.
Cant remember the name, but the challenge where you have to finish in the top three so many times.