6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2014 1:42 PM by keakua RSS

Dead zone patch

hey all.

So I previously sold my Xbone for a PS4 (best detection of my gaming life) and as Titan fall is coming out soon I thought hey, I'll buy another one

my main problem for Xbone was the analog being TOO inaccurate.. from what I have seen apparently they are bringing a patch to the game to improve the dead zone on the analogs, is this true?

thanks,

• Re: Dead zone patch
          WilliamCL57

Honestly I have never had more accurate analogs than on the X1 controller. They are super smooth and I'm able to be really accurate with them. Nearly a 4k/d in bf and a 3.5 in ghosts and I attribute a lot of that to my accuracy. I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones that feels it as an improvement.

keakua

The Xbox One and the PS4 have only been out for a few months and you switching to the other is the best "detection" you've ever made? And because Titanfall is coming out in a week (we've known this for months) you're going to buy another Xbox One? Seriously, are you special needs?

Are you mad becuase I can afford to buy both? I think the PS4 is a MUCH better console than Xbone.. It has taken Microsoft almost 3 months to drop their price in the UK and this shows they are the non prefered console. Titanfall tooks awesome therefor I will buy an Xbone to play it

If you feel I'm a retard then you sir are the bigger retard.

Thank you.

masterg671

Hi, the way you handle the x1 controller may be a personal preference. You may want to try purchasing a scuf controller or kontrol freaks and maybe even both. I don't think money is an issue for you at all, so try it.

rdnsnow

If you can afford both  why wouldnt you just go buy a PS4? Instead you sold your Xbox1 and got a PS4 and now you are out of an Xbox1. Just doesnt make sense.

keakua

If you think I'm mad because you can afford both you're worse off than I thought. And after 3 months you can say PS4 is better but you're going to run out and buy another Xbox because of one game. People like you never know what really comes out of your mouth, fascinating tbh.