9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2014 9:07 AM by Anon_O_P_S RSS

Looking for a clan (PS3-U.S.)

Juggaloj4y

Hey guys, I am looking for a clan that does challenges and enjoys playing the game. I have a K/D 1.65, the season pass, and a mic. I prefer a clan in the U.S. just because of playing with people overseas can cause lag. My PSn is JuGGalo__J4y

• Re: Looking for a clan (PS3-U.S.)
          ForbiddenGodz

I'll send you a clan invite now ok?

NutZziny0mouf

You can apply for Rlot Clan, message BangURdead212 in game.

BoltzFans

My Drk2 clan is level 15 and will be in the Gold Division this upcoming clan war.. We are a clan of no more than 30 and closer to 20-25.. You would need to commit to playing as much as possible in the clan wars..

Website..

http://drkbrotherhoodclan.com/

Anon_O_P_S

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan ranked level 23 that has won 4 Platinum Division Clan Wars & our 1st Diamond Division Clan Wars. We win nearly every game (Clan win % +70%). We're friends, gamer's & people who care about one another.

***OUR NEXT DIAMOND CLAN WARS START THIS FRIDAY - SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time. We'll be holding tryouts for 2 more days for those wanting to make the team.***

NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
                • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
                • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're not a serious player if you don't have this.
                • MUST have DLC and/or Season Pass.
                • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
                • Communicate w/ clan. Once a member joins we provide each others phone contact for texting to coordinate w/ one another when each other might be online(very beneficial during Clan Wars as well).
                • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
                • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones) but in some cases MAY consider other countries.
                • Seeking 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
                • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID... Anon_O_P_S

Anon_O_P_S

Our clan is smaller BY DESIGN. I've found the perfect formula to win ALL clan wars we participate in. We are in the 12-15 range currently and aren't seeking to surpass that number. We require ALL members to notify if they will or will not be active 48 hours prior to clan wars to ensure each member on the roster IS active to give us best chance of success vs. clans we are paired against. You want to win and have fun? That's us.