6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2014 12:26 AM by TheMimic RSS

Diamond Division Leaderboards, point system question

The leaderboards finally came out. Does anyone know how they point system works? We placed first in Diamond Division yet we are ranked in second place with 85 points. First place has 90 points. I am confused why we were awarded 85 points instead of 90.

mwfan55
        • Test #1
          Re: Diamond Division Leaderboards, point system question

They really don't make sense to me either,me didn't see anything on twitter explaining it yet either. Definately looking for an explanation as to how it is done and why since we won our clan wars we werent given first with 90 points either

Last Edited: Mar 5, 2014 2:59 PM
          • Test #1

bonus points for larger clans "because they are harder to manage" #facepalm

even something as simple as a leaderboard they manage to make flawed. They just created a biggest clan wins scoring system by roping all the clans in together,.

I give up seriously carry on clan wars

Last Edited: Mar 5, 2014 4:06 PM
            • Test #1

Not crazy about the way the scoring is going to be determined.  I understand that since clan wars is based off of clan vs. clan, every war is going to be played out differently for every clan, they wont be given the same opportunities to score those points depending on who they are playing against so the leaderboards cant be determined by cp alone but they could have come up with a better scoring system than this.  DD needs to be rethought of as 1vs everyone else instead of 1v8.

Last Edited: Mar 5, 2014 4:35 PM
              • Test #1

I'm waiting with anticipation to see if Beachhead get their head out of the top clans arses and start matching some of them together. They spout off about being one big family these clans so why are they kept apart, they are not affiliated to one another but Beachhead seem suck up to these guys.

If this Leaderboard system is to show a true representation of who the best clans are then to be the best you have to beat the best so come on Beachhead grow a pair and match some of these well established clans together for once.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 12:26 AM