1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next 279 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2014 10:39 AM by JetEye Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        170. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

Now with the newest patch and update from the xbox one not everyone can get into a party lobby. We send invites and they accept but nothing happens, or we send invites and they don't even get them. Meanwhile clan wars is going on and no one can play with each other

Last Edited: Mar 5, 2014 9:12 PM
        • Test #1
          171. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

Its getting worse, getting kicked from every game now, usually within the first 30 seconds. Still stuck in USA lobbies when I live in australia. There goes clan wars...

Last Edited: Mar 5, 2014 10:35 PM
          • Test #1
            172. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

still in USA servers.. not a single australian in site. Did they all get pulled or something? I have 100 clan mates, and only 2 are in australian servers.. The rest have bailed COD until its fixed.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 7:06 PM
            • Test #1
              173. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

yup still all usa lobbies from me aswell...basically most aussies have lost this clan war because of this stupid update. How long must we wait to find a local game?  Getting over this game fast!

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 2:04 AM
              • Test #1
                174. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

C'mon IW - when are you going to fix the issue with local/regional matchmaking not working? Haven't been able to play for days now - and when I try I end up rage quitting. At least acknowledge there is a problem and give us an ETA.

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 3:17 AM
                • Test #1
                  175. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

Out of desperation I tried a bunch of things tonight but had no luck -

• I deleted all the game install files (except onslaught and season pass) and reinstallled
                  • I left FreeFall uninstalled thinking maybe the majority of aussies didn't have so we were being paired up with people from overseas (now that it's in the normal TDM playlist/rotation)
                  • I tried a hard reboot of the xbox one

No change. Still American lobbies. Even if I think I got an Aussie or NZ host then there were a bunch of other players from overseas in the lobby who were so lagged it was still pointless playing.

The only thing I haven't tried is deleting my user data stored on the cloud, but I'm reluctant to do that given it seems like a problem with the latest patch. A reply or acknowledgement from IW would be nice.

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 3:25 AM
                  • Test #1
                    176. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

Fix the FPS Issues and Lag!

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 8:27 AM
                    • Test #1
                      177. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

Did this fix the Classic Ghost DLC for Xbox 360 -> Xbox One users?

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 10:25 AM
                      • Test #1
                        178. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

I Play Ghosts on xboxone since day one, and I never experienced a host migration until last update. Something has broken the game, now it is very laggy with bad hit detection. Please fix what you have broken soon. Tnx

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 1:32 PM
                        • Test #1
                          179. Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

This update broke the NAT.

For some reason forwarding port 3075 no longer opens the NAT in Ghosts.

The update obviously changed the port but unless infinity ward tells us the new port number it's impossible to fix.

And before anyone suggests UPnP.

It's not an option as my router which is a BT homehub 5 has poor UPnP support which is not compatible with the xbox one.

So port forwarding is my only option and as IW seems to have changed the ports needed for ghosts getting the NAT open is impossible

Last Edited: Mar 8, 2014 1:15 AM
                          1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next