16 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2014 7:30 AM by Sledgehammer23248 RSS

Cod has gone too POOP

DiReTRiiX

In my eyes cod started to go down the drain after MW2, and its unbearable to play cod online since it cod 2. you have things like

• Riot Shields... why are they even in an FPS?
      • Camper friendly items (IEDs,IMS, Assault dogs,Building with only one way to get inwithout certain perks on (Top Ginas)
      • Target finders or Tracker sights, its not our fault some players cant f ucking tell if thats a player or a rock
      • Take away ghille suits, theres no need for them,
      • Guns have no recoil to them at all
      • you get out sniped by a SMG across the map because one bullets send your scope to the sky lol
      • assault dogs are like a tank on four legs, and Squad members have a 2 shot pistol WITH a riot shield
      • LMGs  ones again are the go to guns for kids who lack gun skill
      • OP Auto shotguns

Theres more but thats  all im putting, all im saying is they need to go back to a basic game they add so many unneeded things to these games that the game is just saturated with dumb sh it.

• Re: Cod has gone too POOP
          xlwolfshirt1

I think CoD is dead myself, but more due to the technical problems than weapon balancing.

I'd happily deal with target finders and noob tubes if it meant I could play another CoD with competently designed maps and minimal lag/spawn issues.

gotsomestars

All I read was " I keep dying and its all cods fault".

SubhumanMachine

Well if this game is so bad then how come there's over 1 million people online at most times on ghosts? Clearly the majority enjoy the game because it is fun, especially getting those K.E.M Strikes lol. Besides, if you were good you could figure how to get around all those thing you said (especially campers and OP SMG'S). I guess haters are gonna hate, I would like to see this guy create a better game.

YummyYummYum

Please elaborate how you got this magical figure of 1 million at a given time.Is this in regard to all platforms or just one.Were you perhaps expressing the total unique users over the course of a day or at one given time.Just a few things you left out that should have been placed next to that wonderful expression of 1 million players online.

Lucent76

Funny post Drewish. There were 18500 on the other night which I took note of because the numbers were so low. that was obviously a low population time but I expect more for a good selling COD game. There can be little doubt most Cod players are turning there back on Ghost as it is falling far far short of the  standards of its predecessors.

Sledgehammer23248

i don't agree with his post in the least, but 1 million people?  really?  when?  please tell me so i can play when those people are playing!  the most i have ever seen on the xbox is 185,000 and 160,000 on the ps3 and my guess from what others have said is that the numbers on the new systems are less.

Wistle

I enjoy playing Ghosts... I don't have/see near the issues that others complain about...

Maybe i got a special copy of Ghosts...

Lucent76

Yep this game blows and the declining population is proof of this. The main thing wrong with the game is the shockingly bad lag. There are a myriad of gameplay issues not to my taste as well.

zingaa

Yet all of you complaining about the game will buy the next one, guaranteed.

Lucent76

Do you have these comments cut and paste? I have seen that one a thousand times.

zingaa

Lucent76 wrote:

Do you have these comments cut and paste? I have seen that one a thousand times.

No I type pretty fast, probably a dozen times not a thousand, you're exaggerating again just like the lag is the your problem.

My comment is an easy solution to players "suffering", common sense really..

Sledgehammer23248

i'm not so sure your theory is correct... although i like this game, there are many issues with it that need to be fixed.  and those were not in the op post... but back to your theory of the people complaining will be the ones buying the next game... sales numbers are down from MW3 and black ops... so i'm not convinced that everyone who complains, will just buy the next one... sales show that people are not just buying the next cod that comes out.

numbers don't like.  sales are down, and players are down... there are many reasons, but numbers are numbers.  still is a pretty good game though imo.