20 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2014 10:16 PM by MOSSKIDZ RSS

Older guy looking to join a clan

Nomaderhow

I'm an older guy(37) who always plays solo and I'm tired of getting whooped by team/clans.  I'm looking to join a casual/somewhat competitive clan.  I mostly play domination but also some TS.  My playing style is usually on the offense.  I don't mind giving up a few deaths to capture an objective but only if I have a few teammates who are willing to help.  I'd rather win a game than worry about my k/d.  I don't talk trash but I will use my mic.  I play about 4 days a week, mostly at night between 8:30pm central to 10:30 or so.  More on the weekends  Let me know if your interested.  My k/d in domination is around 1.2. and TS is 1.6.  I think if I played with a decent team who knew what they were doing it would go up quite a bit which is what I'm looking for.  I'm a team player who is looking to make a clan better.  More wins, more fun, better ratios. 

Thanks

Brad

• Re: Older guy looking to join a clan
          CODghosts123

We're a Platinum level team, we won our last clan war and destroying this clan war. We currently have 35+ members and play a variety game types to suit everyone, K/D isn't a deal breaker as long you actually play during clan wars.

If you're interested just send me a friend request or message to my xbox tag The Zombie EP

So for all those seeking their first clan or looking to abandon ship from their inactive clan
          we're a group of vastly different people that come together to have a little fun
          So if you're in the market for a clan, and want to have fun while also winning then we're the clan for you.

Info about the clan:

- Name: MLG Infidels

- Clan Tag: MGi

- Motto: WIN

- Level 15 Clan

- Clan K/D Ratio: 1.12

- 40 Clan Members strong Xbox players

- Everyone is welcome as long they able to be mature

Commander: The Zombie EP (Me)

Lt. Commander: hiTails

Lt. Commander: iM XboxAddict77

Requirements:

- No K/D required

- Be of any skill

- Invite friends or anyone you know that would like to be in a Great Clan

- Play with other Clan Members

- Play whenever you want but still try and be active

- Stay loyal and please don't leave

- Be friendly to each other

- Participate in Clan Wars

- Highly Recommended that you own the Call of Duty App

LumpyPlug

I've got a clan, we're lv 4 (almost lv 5), we've got 11 members ALL of our members are mature and have mics. We play a lot of TDM, some blitz, and plan to participate in ClanVSClan once we get better established. The clan is FHTC (ForgotHowToCod). Message me on PSN (LumpyPlug) or apply through the app. I'll guarantee you a spot in our clan.

Anon_O_P_S

2 TIME DIAMOND DIVISION WINNING PS3 CLAN (NVZN) SEEKING STRONG & DIVERSE PLAYERS

NVZN Greatness is a PS3 clan ranked level 23 that has won 2 Diamond Division Clan Wars (we won last one by 300 day 2 & didn't need to play night 3) & 4 Platinum Division Clan Wars. We win nearly every game (Clan win % +70%). We're friends, gamer's & people who care about one another.

***OUR DIAMOND CLAN WARS are always FRIDAY-SUNDAY 7:00-11:00pm Eastern Time.***

NVZN clan requires the following...

• ACTIVE player who plays daily for a few hours each day AT MINIMUM.
              • MUST COMMIT to be active during Clan Wars 48 hours prior to start (otherwise will be temporarily REMOVED from clan roster for duration of the Clan War).
              • MUST HAVE HEADSET/MIC. You're not a serious player if you don't have this.
              • MUST have DLC and/or Season Pass.
              • We have a Facebook clan page. We encourage clan members to join it for news & updates.
              • Communicate w/ clan. Once a member joins we provide each others phone contact for texting to coordinate w/ one another when each other might be online(very beneficial during Clan Wars as well).
              • Solid player in both KD, Objective play style (when needed) & diverse gamer who enjoys most/all game modes!
              • WE PREFER players be from USA or Canada (for sake of time zones) but in some cases MAY consider other countries.
              • Seeking 16 years old at minimum. We have fun but we're a mature gaming group.
              • Be respectful of one another & their play style, we're a diverse group of ethnicity, gender & personalities!

If interested message me on this thread OR...

Message & Friend @ PSN ID...
              Anon_O_P_S

MushMouth_CcG

Yo brad , add me up PitBoss tG . Im 36 and if im not with kids or wife im always down to game . Im looking for atleast 4 to run some gamebattles .

WhippinWhite

what system

EYKwingnut

My clan would love to have you. We have 16 members and are pretty active. get at me on xbox360 at EYKwingnut

Kgnapoli

Band of broth3rs is a chill group of people where maturity is required. Kgnapoli is my 360 gamer tag. Just won a gold division clan war.

AMMO_MAGNET

started a new clan. won are last two wars and are working our way up to diamond. used to play in platinum but we had some differences with the leader. we have a guy in our clan that is 44 and is pretty good and loves to play domination. we are small but we play a lot, and we are very selective about who we add. if you are interested we can play a session together and see how things go. our average age is probably about 30 and our youngest member is 16 but he is a lot of fun to play with.

if you are interested reply on here or message me on xbl   Raging Pillow X

We play on 360 and a couple of us have XBOX ONES with Titanfall if you are interested.

I-am-JUBEE

Hey Brad!

Don't you hate it when people don't actually READ what you put? And they just put the same thing like they would every other post? ANYWAYS - the majority of our clan are WORKING ADULTS, so you'll fit right in. The majority of us do play evenings and weekends as well so the timeframe you mentioned will definitely work!. We have a balance of casual and competitive members, so we can accommodate both type of players. We don't really worry about k/d as long as you are a team player. Although a lot of our members have learned from other members and increase their skill = increasing their k/d and w/l. Our clan right now plays on all four consoles with players from all around the world.

You can take a look at our website at www.domclan.org If you are interested, apply on our website and we can get started. Just click on the CLAN APPLICATION link, and then pick which console and location and off you go!

Good luck on your search!

-Jubee

Wistle

I think we have what your looking for... We have a mix of younger/older guys. Most of us know each other... Not into trash talking either... You will usually find us playing DOM outside of clan wars...

We are Diamond Division - 7-11 PM EST Is our time block...

You didn't mention what system your on. We run on the 360...

GT - TDA Wistle

Add me. Come play with us a night or two. No reason to commit without giving it a trial run...

Mistical

you should check us out 2Live2Wavy. We were #1 in the previous clan war and plan on winning the next. We are all very active. My PSN is JaredSoSkinny add me and send a message. We would be glad to have you on the team.

Ronnie_1890

HI Brad,

not sure if you are still looking for a clan but we are currently recruiting, we are an 18+ mid size clan who play for fun and go for the wins. we have a good mix of english and american players so there are usually people online to game with.

www.dagclan.com

check us out, if you like what you see then make a forum account and someone can help you in the websites chat box

suomi1

come to my clan suomi1

SixpathShinobi

36yr old gamer here with wife + 2 kids. Serious gamer but also a grownup with a grownup life.

COmmander of [BQE] BklynQnsExpress a Platinum lvl19 clan on xbox360/xbox1. We have two Platinum wins under our belt and have a current roster of 11. Would love to have you tryout. GT is SixpathShinobi.

IN case you're looking for a higher roster of members i suggest you check out MGi  Major League Infidels. Msg The Zombie EP. Those guys are a super cool clan and fun to play with. Good luck ;-)

MrSmithtd4w

Hi Brad. Turn Down Four What would be gald to have you. We are platinum division, level 20, and currently have 23 members. Our ages range from 15-42 with 8 of us age 30+. Also, you wouldnt be able to guess which ones are only 15 because they are mature. We only recruit players that can at least act like a grown up. Most of us have mics and communicate and play as a team. We dont do a lot of tash talking (unless provoked) and no one in our clan has a holier than thou attitude because of their KDR.

If interested and on ps3 search TD Four What on the COD Ghosts smart phone app for more info and to apply.

Thanks,

SmithKilldWesson

MOSSKIDZ

me and a friend started a new clan called solidoak. only at a lvl2 but we play all the time. we where in other clans but they started hacking and it just didn't work out. if you wanna join by all means we need some new mwmbers.