1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2014 3:59 PM by Dweebys Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: worst call of duty yet?
        Izjar11

matuzz wrote:

Modern Warfare 2 was the worst.

You know your absolutely right. That game is so overrated and had truly many over powered things that many here prefer to simply forget. I liked Modern Warfare, and remembered the MW2 transition was terrible. I remember all the host migrations, maps having few entrances / exists and being spawn trapped and the "camping" was really really I mean REALLY bad mostly due to the Nuke option.

None of that exist now, and yet players write about MW2 as if it was the ideal game! Which it is far from that, FAR.

• 21. Re: worst call of duty yet?
          DjangoBlack2

Izjar11 wrote:

matuzz wrote:

Modern Warfare 2 was the worst.

You know your absolutely right. That game is so overrated and had truly many over powered things that many here prefer to simply forget. I liked Modern Warfare, and remembered the MW2 transition was terrible. I remember all the host migrations, maps having few entrances / exists and being spawn trapped and the "camping" was really really I mean REALLY bad mostly due to the Nuke option.

None of that exist now, and yet players write about MW2 as if it was the ideal game! Which it is far from that, FAR.

Seems we played different games. It's more fun to play MW2 than Ghosts ever will be. The only annoying thing was OMA and Commando. When you got tubed by OMA guys you swapped to your OMA class and retaliated. Also a retardation in Ghosts is not to have an Anti Air Launcher like the Javelin or Stinger or only as Support Streak. To camping; there's more camping in Ghosts than in MW2's prime also due Peek-A-Boo which shouldn't be in the game imo. The maps were better in MW2 and had a better flow. Most of the Ghosts maps have vantage points, when you control them; your teams wins. Also the game mechanics have changed. It's impossible to turn games around when to get put into lost games.

• 22. Re: worst call of duty yet?
            onlineace

LMAO this is what I been freaking out and complaining about every god damn day on this site.  9 out of 10 times thats how im getting killed!!  But according the the so called really knowledable support personell on this site im just a noob thats being out played!!  Fix you fkg game.  Worst COD ever! Never have I complained about Call of Duty till this Ghosts CD.

• 23. Re: worst call of duty yet?
              Raketti

MCCOMINATOR2 wrote:

i thought mw3 had that title on lock but ghosts has really stepped up their game. 

MW3 still holds this title for me. An absolutely bullshit connection, death streaks, lethal support streaks, i didn't like most of the maps, and the weapon balance wasn't nearly as good as it is in Ghosts.

• 24. Re: worst call of duty yet?
                Izjar11

Yes we played different games apparently.

• 25. Re: worst call of duty yet?
                  DjangoBlack2

Definitely.

• 26. Re: worst call of duty yet?
                    BlackhawkbillOO7

After reading you post and watching your video I really think it's your setup not the game. You're on a huge map trying to run and gun with an MTAR. The guys that were killing you were mostly using AR's (which makes sense for a large map). Also, in the video it appears that you just plain missed while they were able to aim a bit better and keep the rounds on you. The guy who is stationary, already ADSing, will normally be able to put more rounds on you before you can even start aiming. I play a lot of HC Domination and HC TDM and I use a setup similar to yours on smaller maps expect I use the Bulldog rather than an SMG. On bigger maps I prefer sound whoring versus speed so instead of Agility and Marathon I'll use Dead Silence and Amplify. Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying…by no means am I saying you're a bad player…I'm just saying that you might have better results with a different setup. The one thing I have learned playing Ghosts is there isn't a one size fits all setup for every game mode or map.

• 27. Re: worst call of duty yet?
                      1992-4-U

The biggest problem for me with ALL CoD is the way people play. So defensive (I say it pretty nicely) and camping for there assault killstreak. I'm a bit glad that the assault streaks sucks I can dodge a helo pilot better then a ac 130, lodestar or whatever!

• 28. Re: worst call of duty yet?
                        AUTiger93x

Agree with you on this particular video.  I was thinking the same thing.  His run and gun fast pace caused most of the deaths and the others were poor aiming.  I'm not saying there isn't lag issues but nothing like I experienced in BO2.  You have to think a bit more in this game and plan your routes.  Using a headset is almost essential to doing well in this game.  Slow down, plan, and use a gun proper to your environment and you will do well in this game.  My personal stats are way better in this game than any other CoD and no I don't camp to get them....I play smart.

• 29. Re: worst call of duty yet?
                          AUTiger93x

Lag can ruin even best thought out and designed game.  You could have the best perks, map, guns, and kill streaks but none of that matters if the game doesn't run correctly.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next