2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2014 4:29 PM by ShadowRonald RSS

LOST BODYCOUNT ARMOUR!!! CAN I GET IT BACK? HELP!!!

I had recently relinked my gamertag to a new cod account to update my gt and stats. But shortly after I had linked my gamertag to the new account I noticed I had lost my bodycount armour and my patches. It really upsets me on how something so little can make you lose something so big. I was wondering if there was any way I can get the bodycount armour back, I'm not really worried about the clan wars patches.

Thanks, PickleMoisture

Note: I am able to provide photographic proof that I had the armour to begin with!

• Re: LOST BODYCOUNT ARMOUR!!! CAN I GET IT BACK? HELP!!!
          Jaden198

I had the same issue.  My PSN has been tied to my email account for roughly 5 years.  I created my Forum account, using that email address/PSN combo, during MW3.  Somewhere along the way, I lost the ability to post to these forums.  I was able to read them....log into my account....just couldn't find a way to leave posts.  Last week, I ran across a post regarding the issue, and it stated that creating a new forum account would do the trick.

So, I re-registered for this forum, using a different email address, and linked that new account to my PSN ID.  When I logged into the PSN, I was no longer in my clan...no longer had my clan-related unlocks.  I asked a couple clan members why I'd been kicked and they stated that I still showed on the clan roster.  I logged into my old forum account, using my original email, and checked back on the game.  Like magic, I could now see my clan in the barracks and recovered all of my clan-related unlocks.

I'm not sure why my in game clan unlocks are tied to my forum account email, but that seems to be the case.  Switching back to your old email/PSN activation should do the trick.  I'm still able to log in and post from this NEW forum account.  it just tells me I need to link to my PSN account each time I log in.  I skip it and continue reading/posting.

Hope this helps.

• Re: LOST BODYCOUNT ARMOUR!!! CAN I GET IT BACK? HELP!!!
            ShadowRonald

You may want to access your old COD account and link your PSN or Xbox account back to it. Somehow, clans and clan rewards are affected when you link your console account to a different COD account after you have joined a clan. Me and my friends had this issue when we redeemed the code from COD: AW and we created a new COD account.