1 30 31 32 33 34 Previous Next 688 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2014 12:19 PM by nicedrewishfela Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 310. Re: We need Spawns feedback!

TDM PS4 Freight

Enemy can get inside your spawns building I.E. the owens building or the brewery and sit in there while you spawn behind it and just get picked off.

It seems like the better you do in game the more screwed over you get by the spawning. Too many games have I had a wonderful start only to maybe finish even or in the negatives because all of a sudden I am spawning with the enemy to my back.

Every time I drop a care package or some type of support equipment like an ammo box or vest the enemy starts spawning on it.

• 311. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
          TNT_Molybdenum

agentstryfe wrote:

TDM PS4 Freight

Enemy can get inside your spawns building I.E. the owens building or the brewery and sit in there while you spawn behind it and just get picked off.

It seems like the better you do in game the more screwed over you get by the spawning. Too many games have I had a wonderful start only to maybe finish even or in the negatives because all of a sudden I am spawning with the enemy to my back.

Every time I drop a care package or some type of support equipment like an ammo box or vest the enemy starts spawning on it.

The spawns on Freight are better than they used to be, but there is still a lot of work to be done. That place in particular, I have reported it before in this thread; but it doesn't seem that anyone from IW is listening.

As for the care packages, this does seem to happen from time to time. I normally get my party to come over and defend an area before dropping, but there has been times this has happened and I died, only to spawn the furthest possible distance from it, while the enemy continue to spawn on my care package.

This happened to me on Strikezone once in a FFA game. I was winning and only needed 4 kills to end the game. I completed the field orders and dropped in the KEM strike. Everyone spawned on it, and killed me. I spawned the other end of the map with bad spawn after bad spawn - spawn & die & spawn & die & spawn & die & spawn & die.

It was like IW was punishing me for winning. Now the game was tied, but I somehow got back to my KEM strike and called it in to win the game. But it was seriously messed up! It really seemed deliberate. It makes me think that these bad spawns might be IW's sick idea of "balancing" the game.

• 312. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
            TheDarkOne123

Great job addressing the spawns the last two patches you seem like you are listening to the consumer. Oh wait the last two patches didn't even address these broken spawns. Yea really not wanting the Season Pass right now I wonder why?

• 313. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
              redbarron59

I would just like to start off by saying that in terms of gun play this is the best call of duty ever made. However the spawns were already eratic and messed up and considering that i myself am a very active rusher they are atrocious, free for all has definitely been the most adversely affected game mode especially in maps such as warhawk, prison break frieght, overlord and strikezone the only one that seems fine still is flooded i went from an average kd of 2.5 to 1.7 over night . I am constantly getting killed as i spawn in, it repeatedly spawns me out in the open. Thanks to the revenge spawn and the new spawns added in conjunction me and the players i play with have even been spawn trapped in TDM. This is the worst spawn system of any previous call of duty the onl game modes that make sense any more are DOM and S N D. Also i would like to add that one of the reasons i know so many people that still do not play this game is that many of are favorite long time game modes including, CTF, Headquarters, Demolition etc have been replaced by useless game modes like SNR, Blitz, Cranked, HFF, all of which no one plays except during the clan wars i notice on ps4 typically less than 200 players can be found in these lobbies even when you add team tactical, most would rather play clan vs clan lobby.

Lastly i always read the updates and it seems like no matter how much we ask for things like better volume control, which should be a staple of every COD, as it has been featured in previous editions, it is not included in this game, the game modes we love are replaced with things we do not like and you give us insted batlefield type maps with spawn systems similar to their game. Pleae just fix this game and do not continue to ruin the formula that has made you a billion dollar franchise.

PS please try to bring more competitive play to PS4 with more tourneys and the like.

Thank you a loyal and lifelong fan since the original COD

please repair the spawns, give us volume control, fix the glitch in infected in whiteout so i can play it again and give us back our game modes. Take these imitations out

• 314. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                TackyTaco

Freight spawns are mayhem. I went for a K.E.M, got 24 kills and some guy comes from behind me when clearly my team had our spawn down.

• 315. Re: We need Spawns feedback!

The spawns are dynamic in the game, you cant really lock them down in this game on some maps. For there are spawns near spawns that are out of the sight of the other spawns on some maps letting them be used to spawn someone near you.

• 316. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                    nicedrewishfela

CoD logic... gets 24 kills in a row, complains when dies.

• 317. Re: We need Spawns feedback!

I couldn't get my kem because one random spawn screwed me over!!!111!! Whaaaa!!!! Not fair!!! Make the spawns static so I can spawn camp and not have to worry about that ever again!!!111!!

• 318. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                        L30NDR4G0N

the spawns are dynamic? lol...hope they are, as that would make me feel better after finishing prison break a minute ago with 45-5, only sitting on hill, killing enemies spawning over and over again downhill at the trucks...couldn't live with the fact being a spawn camper^^ best thing is, changed my setup especially for some maps, killstreaks f.e.having hind, heli-pilot and ims, as it's easy to get when you get feed regularly with spawning enemies^^ just to make sure, didn't knew, was just coincidence, simply was at the right place at the right time^^

honestly, could rant over and over again about a spawn-system like that...by far the most crappy EVER in  ANY CoD...i'm with it since start, but never experienced a crap like that before...IW, you want us to give you feedback, playing core tdm for it, but to me, hate core and why not playing by yourself? i mean, you make miiilliions with this franchise, but still not enough to pay some guys to avoid problems like that before release by testing in development? 5 months gone and still NOTHING...you hear all the complaints and you still unable to do at least something to lower the noise a bit...5 months gone and still NO changes...and when i say no changes, i mean ps especially, as xbox at least got a little improvement by an update before, while the only thing playsi got was a BIG LIE!!! yes, that's true and a fact, remember? micro-transes to milk the cow, earning billions by the smallest effort, i would call that greed and a pity, as it wasn't that bad before...

btw, i suggest to open another spawn-feedback-thread to divide xbox from ps, as as said, as xbox got improvements and ps only a lie and nothing done, it could lead to misunderstandings, when talking about that case...just said...as spawns NEVER were good at any CoD and always argued about them, i never felt so much frustration about them as i do in ghosts...ghosts is to me the best cod at time together with bo1, but with these spawns it looks like a giant led by dwarfs, sry...as i was always loyal to your franchise, have to say, beside the pay2win-cac-slots, this crappy spawn-system not even worth to be called a beta, i felt betrayed and not sure if i want to buy your next game, as i play to enjoy not to get frustrated...and yes, it is frustrating for a player like me, ambitious, looking for a good k/d which i HAVE, but to see that nearly 30-40% of all my deaths come from a crappy spawn system and not by enemy kills...

hope you finally find a solution to this mess, as i otherwise advice you to create boardgames...5 months gone and all we get is blabla and as a ps-user in addition a lie that something has been done!!!

this game has many loyal fans, so it's time to pay some loyalty back!!! and that's not done by asking for money for crappy chars, camos, cac slots (the biggest joke ever) or by selling re-"imagined"(lololol) maps...done by offering a game that should be at least a little more than a broken beta with a little less broken spawns...

thank you

• 319. Re: We need Spawns feedback!
                          L30NDR4G0N

I couldn't get my kem because one random spawn screwed me over!!!111!! Whaaaa!!!! Not fair!!! Make the spawns static so I can spawn camp and not have to worry about that ever again!!!111!!

after you talked about your k/d, i doubt that you will ever experience how something like this feels.

1 30 31 32 33 34 Previous Next