10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2014 1:07 PM by Tictacn RSS

Want to be an outstanding zombie player.

I was playing zombies for a while and gerting to round 20. I stopped playing for a couple months and I cant get past round 1. I get extremely mad its unbeleivalble. Don't even get me started on getting the knife emblem. I tried for a good six months and it never happened. If you can help me and say what I need to do to be very good at zombies and get the knife emblem or Even shotguns. That  would be great. Thanks

• Re: Want to be an outstanding zombie player.
          MD1X

I know your pain about the ranks thankfully rank really means nothing.  All maps seem to have a strategy to them figuring out what works for u best is key. If your on a map as new 4 then the bank should be primary objective to get perked up. Then find a comfortable place to train. I suggest running tranzit kill till u get 1000 points then run or teleport to bank get $ perks and power on all by end of round 1 hell u can even pap too. Then make way to farm. The area before the gate leading to farm is probably the easiest place to train with u being all perked up rnd 20 shld be a breeze.

BadMrFrostyM604

My advice to you is to watch other ppls games in player channel and see the different paths ppl take to set up. Tranzit for instance I usually get enough points on round one to open the door to power and after getting that set up run to town and toss a grenade into the bank window and kill Zs till u have enough to open the door. Most teleport but other still use the bus the whole way around the map. To me it's like learning how to spray paint out of a hvlp gun, when you watch others do it you take bits from everyone to setup your own skill and style so u are comfortable with the way YOU do it.

jcor50 wrote:

I was playing zombies for a while and gerting to round 20. I stopped playing for a couple months and I cant get past round 1. I get extremely mad its unbeleivalble. Don't even get me started on getting the knife emblem. I tried for a good six months and it never happened. If you can help me and say what I need to do to be very good at zombies and get the knife emblem or Even shotguns. That  would be great. Thanks

Don't go down.

boybad

Play with good teamplayers, you can learn a lot if you have the will and can drop your ego. Most players think they are best and that is the issue, you are only as good as your team unless you like to play solo.

In the lobby... if you ever hear this approach... "How much time do you have?" or "What is your strategy?" then you most likely be sitting in a good lobby, team with players like this and you will have a blast, forget about rank, downs, kills whatnots just enjoy the game.

If you want to sharpen up some training skills, go to open space like farm on tranzit or crazy place on origin and run trains until you fed up, moon no mans land use to be perfect for practice maybe do bus depo.

If you can help me and say what I need to do to be very good at zombies

In solo you need time and patience, in multi well you need teamplayers you can communicate with.

get the knife emblem or Even shotguns

I wouldn't worry about this at all, just play to have fun. If you play long enough you will get top rank eventually.

knife=around 100kills per down

shotties= around 200kills per down

maxslick

You need patience first of all and a good cooperative team. No point having 4 lone wolf warriors as you don't learn anything more than if you play solo.

I learnt to hold my own playing those really small survival maps with randoms; it is a tough situation but you need to master the general technique of ducking, weaving and training zombies in order to survive. Headshots and general bullet conservation is also good for the higher rounds.

For larger maps you will need to have a good plan of attack.

Are you on PS3? I can help you with Tranzit, Town or Farm.

mister_z

Dude Round 1 that sux.. I know what you mean tho, happens to alot. Don't even waste your time with ranking. The Tranzit/Farm strategy works wonders. Use Claymores, every round put them both by the fence on the right side. In the grass, I think you can put up to about 10 claymores there. If you run out of ammo, just keep training and pick one up when you run by them. Claymores do alotta damage, even on high rounds. Personally I play better solo. Once you get to know all the Zombie spawn locations pretty much any map can be easy. On Mob of the dead, the bridge can be used to train all day long. On Die Rise put a Tramplesteam in front of the window to the right of the Nav-Card table and you can just unload on all the Z's coming at you. The Tramps got you back. Buried I run around the Fountain/Portal in the maze and train, fairly easy. Origins I use all of No man's land and run massive trains, these are very easy to do. Think of Football and just run and juke and dodge them Z's till you build up a large crowd and just unload. Once I only had 450 points, I unloaded a clip from the MP40 into a crowd by the time I reloaded I had about 3200 points.

thecalmquail

If you're on PS3, I don't mind showing you the ropes.

I'm not a pro by any means, but I'll get you past 30.

LEAD_PSYCHOPATH is my PSN