13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2014 10:25 PM by JRN00498 RSS

The game is too broken.

it just cant be saved, bad spawns, horrible quickscoping that is still there, this game cant be saved, its nothing more then a update to MW3.  Its that bad

• Re: The game is too broken.
          RawkOneOSC

I agree.. I've played all of the COD's through and through and by far consider Ghost's the worst that they've created.. The spawns are absolutely atrocious and it takes zero skill to kill anyone. The server's are garbage and the host usually dominates. I love turning corners and firing first, just to die and watch the kill cam and never shot my weapon !!

Big time and this is saying something when both MW2 and MW3 are better then this game :/

zingaa

Spawns are a little wacky yes, but game seems fine to me besides that. If you avoid core, you'll like the game more.

Sledgehammer23248

I Like this game, probably my 2nd fav behind bo1... Mw3 I actually resold and mw2 has worse hacks than ghost. People forget b/c it's not fresh in their minds... But to say just avoid core is unacceptable.  Majority of online players play core... Fix the spawns and servers and this game isn't bad. They fixed operations and as I saw on forums yesterday, some of the cheaters are losing their consoles.  Not sure why they can't use better servers.

indy56

I am glad i have completed this garbage of a game, put the disc in for the first time in a week last nite, played about 4 games and that was enough, Truly awful and that was on Hardcore.opposing team spawning  out of nowhere, laggiest game ever had the misfortune to play. had so much trouble shooting one playing running around in a Ghillie suit on one map, several times got him behind with a half mag only for him to turn round and shoot me once,

zingaa

indy56 wrote:

I am glad i have completed this garbage of a game, put the disc in for the first time in a week last nite, played about 4 games and that was enough, Truly awful and that was on Hardcore.opposing team spawning  out of nowhere, laggiest game ever had the misfortune to play. had so much trouble shooting one playing running around in a Ghillie suit on one map, several times got him behind with a half mag only for him to turn round and shoot me once,

That's strange, I very seldom have a laggy game in Hardcore, almost never in fact.

ErUPtiON

So let me get this straight.... Several time while playing HC. You got behind someone, put half a clip into him. And got turned on?

Exaggerate much?

indy56

Do i stutter,,,, incredible as it reads yes, that`s exactly how it went despite your two little sheep agreeing with your comment. probably on the worse end of a laggy game for me, not just once either, you might be one of these lucky players who rarely suffers badly from the lag in this game but for some gamers its a bloody nightmare when its all most of us get most of the time,perhaps hopefully you might encounter the very same thing one day and realise that we don`t make this stuff up as many of you seem to believe we do, thankfully i have reached where i wanna be in this dire game so i was not that bothered,this game only gets played when a few friends decide to play a few games together, otherwise its shelved .

Am i the only one that thought mw3 was awesome? It was the last of the great call of duty games. still had the old feel mixed with new. and it is NOT as easy to quick scope in this game as it was in the other cods. there is a small delay. It's doable you're right, just not as easy.

Wistle

Damn, I must have a Special Copy of COD Ghosts - The Fun Addition...

I enjoy playing Ghost - a top 3 COD Title for me... I don't have near the problems others have...

I might put mine up on EBay. What would a COD Ghost - Fun Addition go for..?

I like this game, too. I have not had a lot of issues with the game. Tonight, though, I did experience a couple of "WT! Moments" that I will chalk up to the other team being, well, shady.

On Freight, my team was spawning in the lumber yard area. After one of my spawns, I just held B so Id be flat for a minute. I turned around to see what was going on behind me, and there was a guy from the opposite team just lurking back there in a crouched position, walking back and forth, killing people. Matter of fact, one of my teammates (random teammates- I dont have any "friends" that I play with) spawned dam near on top of the guys body I had just killed.

This is not something that happens a lot for me, but it did cause me to stop a minute and realize that, in my past posts, I may have been harsh when defending the game after someone rants about bad spawns.