1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2014 10:53 AM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: Freefall review
        HEREIAMNOW

I always pick another map, after the 3rd time I played it.  After a while, everyone else started following suit.  The map IS terribly laggy, probably because everyone feels the need to use rocket launchers and C4 through the whole map and to the addition to terrible earthquakes and random building explosions.

I had a real problem with Sovereign, I really disliked it, but Freefall takes worst map ever made of all time.

• 41. Re: Freefall review
          LucaPac

I really don't like the design, then the so called "dynamic map" is the only non-interactive map (I mean nothing to destroy-open-move and so on) it's a step back in the series, the map is monotonous, all the areas are similar, I miss a nice maps like Standoff, good for every tipe of gamer, freefall is good only for campers (I have nothing against campers) with short-range weapons.

But as I said it's for free so it's better than nothing

• 42. Re: Freefall review
            GamebroCrazy

Well... think about this Rus. Would the game get boring if we had all the content on this itty bitty disc at day 1? Maybe. The whole purpose of DLC is to keep a product fresh. When the said product is not fresh, what do you do to the product? [Throughs sisters PS3 copy of Call of Duty: Ghost in the garbage] [Takes it out and wipes it clean before she gets home]. That's normally what happens, minus the taking it out of the trash part. DLC is suppose to keep your customers using your product (While giving you more money ). Why else would Treyarch begin making more content again now that they got free time? They want to keep their customers away from those creepy Ghost... Is DLC a waste of money? it depends on how much content is offered at what price (14.99?! You crazy Activision!) But I am willing to spend money on new content because it's new, it's hip, and it adds more fun to my product. We all have an opinion on things and I can see why you find it a waste of money. But remember, that's what DLC is suppose to do.

• 43. Re: Freefall review
              HEREIAMNOW

I would never buy Ghosts DLC on WiiU, I should have never bought Ghosts on the WiiU, I should have not even bought Ghosts period.

I will never buy another COD again.  I am completely underwhelmed.  I won't even play the next COD for free, or even take a free copy of it.

IF you guys want to play with me on MK or Smash, hit me up, Oreoman..

• 44. Re: Freefall review
                WiimotesRus02

I would agree with all what you said except for two things.

1) I've never been bored with any previous title and never needed new maps to keep playing.

2) Like I already said, if the maps are as bad as free fall, I wouldn't spend a penny on them, and I doubt I would take the risk to see if they were good or not, not even if a friend said it was great. A friend told me Ghosts was great in the beginning, he now owes me £39 as far as I'm concerned

• 45. Re: Freefall review
                  GamebroCrazy

Well, it is a Infinity Ward title... So I could agree some what.

• 46. Re: Freefall review
                    like2nap03

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I would agree with all what you said except for two things.

1) I've never been bored with any previous title and never needed new maps to keep playing.

2) Like I already said, if the maps are as bad as free fall, I wouldn't spend a penny on them, and I doubt I would take the risk to see if they were good or not, not even if a friend said it was great. A friend told me Ghosts was great in the beginning, he now owes me £39 as far as I'm concerned

Well your lag got a little better.  You went from lagging all the time to some of the time.  I bet we can get this running smoother more often.  When you do finally get that info get ALL of it that I asked for.  Then we'll have to do some tweaking and testing.  It will take some time, but I think we can improve your experience. 

• 47. Re: Freefall review

Appalling isnt the word

• 48. Re: Freefall review

free fall is to small i think strikezone is a better small sized map for fast paced action

if you can get to the right spots  on free fall you can control the map though and it becomes more manageable but overall its to small

if they added some more length to it or wider it might have been better

• 49. Re: Freefall review
                          WiimotesRus02

I don't know why but I just keep forgetting to find that info, must be an age thing

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next