3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2014 3:32 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Blops1 for xbone

_Guest_

I would honestly pay $100 for an updated version of blops1 on next gen console.Get rid of 2nd chance and the rc-xd, the lag would be helped a lot by dedis. Honestly this is my fav cod in the franchise by a mile. Would anyone who has enjoyed this game like to see this happen?

• Re: Blops1 for xbone
          Shadowelite555

Black Ops 1 was a good game, no debate there, but why should the studio waste time to remake the game? Arent the studios busy enough as it is?

_Guest_

I know what you mean its just a personal preference that i would like to see some day.I know it will never happen,not even with 3 studios they have now,but it would be miles better than the last 3 games we have got already.I would like a game similar to it,i love the feel of that game,just everything about it that i dont get with any other cod except waw.Treyarch then went down the route of iw with blops 2 because it felt more like an iw game than a treyarch if you know what i mean?

nicedrewishfela

It would be in their best financial interests to release previous CoD games on XBone in the XBox Arcade, even if they just did as MP only.