4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2014 8:39 PM by nintendon't RSS

this sucks!!!!!!!!!!

nicejoister2341

I was trying to play extinction when I did not have any options other than going to the e shop or leaving the game.  i did not want to buy the DLC, I just wanted to play the very first extinction map, as i am a youtuber who has 80000 subscribers who love watching me win extinction

• Re: this sucks!!!!!!!!!!
          the1andonlyIKY

Everyone..and not just our system..now gets the "DLC" map Freefall for free, and I believe it is now required to play online. Which is what you're encountering. Just download it - it's not a big file size (i think 113 KB) - and you should be good to go. It shouldn't be a big deal.

barA-ehT

the1andonlyIKY wrote:

Everyone..and not just our system..now gets the "DLC" map Freefall for free, and I believe it is now required to play online. Which is what you're encountering. Just download it - it's not a big file size (i think 113 KB) - and you should be good to go. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Indeed it's not a big file size, but between 113 KB & 113 MB theres a huge difference (I believe the file is around 130 MB).

And to the creator of the thread, yeah you must download the map to keep playing the game. This is incredible, some people complain about not having DLC, and some others complain about having them... Lets say, people just like to complain, no matter what

BobbyMcGee

nicejoister2341 wrote:

as i am a youtuber who has 80000 subscribers who love watching me win extinction

i find this somewhat hard to believe.

nintendon't

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.