1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2014 10:53 AM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Freefall review
        IndyOldGuy

worst map ever made, period

• 51. Re: Freefall review
          BobbyMcGee

my weapon of choice for that map is mtar, ive noticed it either doesnt fire properly or there is an audio-glitch on that map, it does it with the ak also. frame rate must be ridiculously low on that map...

this is what ive meant when i wanted better patches and people cried dlc, id prefer freight or shield/c4 fixed over getting that map any day. you guys wanted it so be happy with it

• 52. Re: Freefall review
            WiimotesRus02

This ^ ^ ^ ^

Decent patches over DLC any day..

• 53. Re: Freefall review
              Ronin2012

dont tell me the wiiU got freefall??  My god only 4 months after release too.

i bet all the little dlc disciples are thinking their prayers are answered.

didnt know people were still playing it

• 54. Re: Freefall review
                WiimotesRus02

Do my eyes deceive me, is this the man from the land down under?   

• 55. Re: Freefall review
                  Ronin2012

you bet ya boots mate

hows things?

Are you still peeved off with the game?

I gave up on it a while back and out of interest decided to have a look at what was going on here. I almost fell off my chair when i saw freefall had been kindly granted to the lowly folk of WIIU

I guess they see it as drippings for the poor

• 56. Re: Freefall review
                    WiimotesRus02

Things are ok mate, hope things are good with you.

About the game, well, I had to change internet providers as my old service came to an end, the phone deal that went with it was excellent, but all good things come to an end. So I got fast fibre optic, and things didn't get any better with the game. In fact, after about 45minutes to an hour of playing I would get booted from the servers, when I got back I had a strict nat and it was unplayable. If I wanted to keep playing I had to reboot the WiiU and the router. So, I took some advice from Bobby and went wired, I couldn't believe the difference. Graphics seemed better, the games were definitely smoother but no more disconnections. A week after that we got a plasma HD tv and a faster lan/Ethernet cable and it just got even better. I still have bad games against certain hosts and fast players but over all I'm happy with the improvements. So I'm playing a bit more and my KDR is actually climbing, quite quickly actually, so yeah, I'm happier..

• 57. Re: Freefall review
                      Ronin2012

thats really good to hear that its getting better for you.

I actually put the game in after my last post, did the update and had a couple of goes on freefall in local player mode against bots.

I just cant get into the game. Id rather play one of the Wii versions with crappy graphics.

Anyhow, good to see you having some fun.

• 58. Re: Freefall review

FREEFALL is very good map for me.

PROS:

- it's free

- no sniper campers,

- fast action,

- the first time you see closer your opponents ;-)

- design

CONS:

- spawns

II think that many wii u owners is now ready for buy additionals DLC for this good game.

In this way CoD Ghosts can be the main and solid fps for Wii U platform.

I am ready for more - payable too - DLCs

• 59. Re: Freefall review
                          WiimotesRus02

Ronin2012 wrote:

had a couple of goes on freefall in local player mode against bots.

Try playing that map in a public match, it lags like crazy, worst map in the game..

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next