1 43 44 45 46 47 Previous Next 483 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2014 2:04 AM by dronamE Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 440. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (3/4/14)
        bhaveshpatel

problem caused by new update... wait for next update it will be solve pc errors and game crashes and unexpected memory allocations.

• 441. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (3/4/14)

thanks, also it was due to my paging file in windows 8, lol so i can't blame anyone but myself for that one.

i removed the paging file, now my disk is normal again, and i havent experinced any more crashes.  i do get a little bit of latency in certain maps.   

• 442. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (3/4/14)
            SnapOn

"i removed the paging file"

Wow really? What do you mean?

You deleted it, set it to Zero space allocation, or what?

What does this mean now, your PC stores any temp writing files all to RAM ??

Interesting that your PC's still functioning well.

• 443. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (3/4/14)

First off, you're right, i'll never do that again (laughing), secondally, i went from 8, to 7.. and it's alot less buggy..

you're right SnapOn, that only worked well for 30mins, until my pc  went into DDoS GPU mode, cuz writing files to memory lol

• 444. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (3/4/14)
                Kiddsage1991

is it possible to get a music volume thingy or is there a better way to change that?

• 445. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (4/3/14)
                  kettle84

whats the point in asking for feedback, when someone says about how bad the game is with hackers and unoptimized for pc. you just keep deleting them.

you cant exactly sweep it under the rug. you lost 99% of the pc gamers because its got so bad.

and thats not a under statment. pc sales was around the 2million mark on pc. and withing 2 weeks it went to 15k, now its 1.5k

• 446. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (4/3/14)
                    SeeVee

... some people have even disappeared shortly after their posts did... for realz!

too bad for the company though. This game could have been really good. Tons of promise but no push for the right things and shame on them because they know what those issues were but ignored the key ones... you know the ones that make the game enjoyable and in turn cause people to keep playing your game as a result.

• 447. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (4/3/14)
                      kettle84

i agree. im on pc, and its dead. no one plays most the game modes. just tdm and dom, and after 10pm u cant even get into a dom game.

but when you do. its just full of hackers.

most the people left still playing ghost on pc, are just clan scriming on private. like myself

and your completly right. they know exactly whats going on, and do nothing about it.

far as they see it, why put the time into it when they already got our money.

and now there big thing is that the next cod is going to be made by sleadehammer. or what ever it is called.

well no one going to jump for joy on that cop off gimic, to sucker us into buying the next cod.

considering they only helped make mw3, which was crap, and its unknown on how much input they had in that game

• 448. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (4/3/14)

Light Machine guns should have more recoil and move slower than assault rifles

• 449. Re: Ghosts PC Updates (4/3/14)
                          kettle84

shotguns should have a massive recoil. making them harder to use..

1 43 44 45 46 47 Previous Next