1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 108 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2014 6:50 PM by gotsomestars Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 100. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
        idyb

Sledgehammer have not made any cods yet so don't be ignorant. They helped with MW3 late into the development cycle and we only know they worked on campaign. Why are you on the Ghosts forum if you are a treyarch fanboy?

• 101. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
          xoMrSLAVEox

Yes ur right about spawns, i has often spawned under enemys nose and died in under 1sec and i have spawned on ied many times, one time i placed ims in enemy spawn inside the castle in stonehaven and 11 enemys died so the spawn system is really bad. And what comes on killstreaks so theese killstreaks on ghosts are worst ive seen in cod history.

But i think next cod is going to be 1000 times better bcoz sledgehammer is creating the new cod and its name is Mw4 black smith.

Sledgehammer created Mw3 and it was and it still is awesome game! There was still 65000 players on Mw3 on weekend and 79000 on ghosts so it tell much about what game people likes and its 3 years old.

• 102. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
            myevo8you

idyb wrote:

Sledgehammer have not made any cods yet so don't be ignorant. They helped with MW3 late into the development cycle and we only know they worked on campaign. Why are you on the Ghosts forum if you are a treyarch fanboy?

Your ignorance is bliss. I am not a Treyarch "fanboy". I am stating FACTS that Treyarch makes the superior COD game. If you go back all the way to the first XBOX 360 release the ONLY COD that is better than anything Treyarch has made is COD4. After COD4, BO1, W@W, and BO2 have all been WAY better than MW2, MW3, and Ghosts. COD4 is still the best COD we have gotten, and it was made by IW.

If you had of actually read what I wrote you would see that I CLEARLY stated that Sledgehammer was "showed the ropes" by IW and we all see just how awful MW3 turned out. If Sledgehammer follows their lead, the next game will be just as bad, if not worse than Ghosts.

• 103. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype

The little things that ruin Ghosts for me are this:

1. Perceptions:  When I'm hugged against a wall, prone behind scrap metal, or crouched behind a bar... I get shot ridiculously easy.  When I look at the kill cam... I'm not hugged... crouched... or prone... I'm in the wide open.  My perceptions and feel for mobility rarely match what the enemy sees.  I'm about as hugged, crouched or prone as possible to just barely be able to see around a corner... but to the enemy... I'm advertising myself as an easy target.

2. Matchmaking:  If a player is level 60, has a one shot kill Sniper rifle, attached with a tracker sight... how is that fair to players who are just learning the game, or leveling up for the first time.  Additionally, if a group of players are level 60 prestige 2, why the hell would a player who is level 13 be in the same game?  Lastly, why would a player at level 13 be put into a match where the opposing team is a clan, all mic'd up and winning by an enormous margin?

3. Maps:  These maps are a mess.  Why would a PVC pipe on the wall be designed to stop me in my tracks?  Why would plastic chair not move when I walk backwards?  Why are there earthquakes and tremors that register as 10.0 on the ricter scale?  There's too much nonsense in the design of these maps for a video game.  We don't have the human awareness and 360° field of peripheral vision (vertically and horizontally) for these maps to be designed the way they are.  I'll leave it at that...

4.  Respawn:  The idea that a spawn location is safe, because it's not in the "line of sight" from the enemy needs to be abolished.  If an enemy, grenade, sentry gun, or IED is within 2 seconds of my location... that is not a safe location.

• 104. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
                ErUPtiON

I agree with issues 1,3 & 4. Can be frusterating... but not a deal breaker either.

Number 2 though...

2. Matchmaking:  If a player is level 60, has a one shot kill Sniper rifle, attached with a tracker sight... how is that fair to players who are just learning the game, or leveling up for the first time.  Additionally, if a group of players are level 60 prestige 2, why the hell would a player who is level 13 be in the same game?  Lastly, why would a player at level 13 be put into a match where the opposing team is a clan, all mic'd up and winning by an enormous margin?

They gave lower rank players enough even field to make this arguement a dead horse. With being able to unlock any perk, attachment and kill streak. Not to mention the support streaks available to everyone from lvl 1-60. This argument does not fly with me. This is the most equal for all, of all the CoD's yet when it comes to perks, add ons & equal ground.

Practice, Learn & Get better. NO MORE SILVER SPOONS!!!!

• 105. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
                  Starbuck_OS

Matchmaking shouldn't be based on skill level, not in such a small player pool, besides, when I started playing FPS I got smashed... it only made me want to improve more.

• 106. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
                    nuttin2say

It's not based on matchmaking. It's based on connectivity.

There's some that claim that once enough players for a lobby are found, then it considers skill ... but I'm not buying that.

Anyway, once there are enough people in the lobby for a match, the game then balances teams based upon "skill." Skill is calculated using more than a dozen different statistics for each player. The only thing that will throw it off is having a party in the lobby or having an odd number (usually three) players who are substantially better than everyone else. One player, however, can grossly throw it off, too.

• 107. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
                      Starbuck_OS

In MW2 I had to reset my KD/R because I kept getting matched with hackers, my perception comes from that.

• 108. Re: CoD Ghosts: Bad Hype
                        gotsomestars

You are stating an opinion and calling it fact. Your opinion is that "TRYarch"  is the better devas er devs. That is your opinion, and you are welcome to it. However trying to pass it off as fact is silly.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next