1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 227 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2014 1:45 AM by greyfryer67 Go to original post RSS
      • 210. Re: What do you think they got right?
        M4GNUM

nintendon't wrote:

Does this thread really need to go on for 200 replies? -____-

...he says as he's adding one more reply. Miiverse 8 year olds must be boring him.

• 211. Re: What do you think they got right?
          T_Knight

BobbyMcGee wrote:

point is i shouldnt have to switch a loadout or aim at feet cause some d-bag wants to wreck the game for everyone.

Sounds like excuses if you can't use one point towards a trophy system which utterly nullifies their advantage. And you can use that argument against anything in the game. I shouldn't have to switch a loadout or fire into the sky because some d-bag wants to wreck the game by spamming Helo pilots.

C4 + Riot shield is really only useful in specific game modes on specific maps. You can use it in anything, but as you said before, it's there to annoy you, not to play for the objective, so they're inconsequential unless you're farming for a big streak and you round a corner to see a C4 fly into your face.

M4GNUM wrote:

...he says as he's adding one more reply. Miiverse 8 year olds must be boring him.

Why? They're his intellectual peers.

• 212. Re: What do you think they got right?
            WIIUGHOSTS

What if they selected a different tactical, like the motion sensor? And you have to admit it takes some amount of skill to get a helo pilot, as opposed to just putting n C4 and a riot shield and running around trolling people. Granted, if you want a golden riot shield you need to use C4, which is fine, but if you're running around with C4 and a riot shield just because you aren't good and you just want to wreck other people's games, that's kind of d*ck. My other question is how often do you play Ghosts? Are you tryhards with no life outside of Call of Duty or do you just play for fun and are good? I always think it's interesting.

• 213. Re: What do you think they got right?
              T_Knight

WIIUGHOSTS wrote:

What if they selected a different tactical, like the motion sensor?

You're using the campers tactical, you deserve to be blown up by C4. Just because you're hiding in a corner and the direct counter to that comes waddling up and blows you ass away into the next county, doesn't make it unfair. It means you have to readjust your class or tactics to deal with him.

This isn't even in the same region of ruining the game, as say, Quickscoping in BOII.

Also getting helo pilots is easy, camp an area of the map (Not a spot), relocate after a few kills, (preferably with your old spot in your sight to kill anyone who comes charging for that.) Build up a few kill streaks, (Dog, sentry, Hind, etc) Get Helo pilot/Loki. Even on tight maps like Free Fall it's piss easy, it's all about controlling the right area.

• 214. Re: What do you think they got right?
                the1andonlyIKY

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i dont like tubes in general, but i made a danger close 2xtubes class just to get at em, thats what i meant. sick and tired of aiming at feet due to unpatched exploits, so now they get tubed.

so you finally took my advice..

that class setup can be really fun. or, if youre going for a strategic approach, bringing the fire to the campers, per say.

• 215. Re: What do you think they got right?
                  the1andonlyIKY

T_Knight wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i use da.

There's your problem. A wiimote user can easily just aim at the exposed part as they hide behind the shield when they move, or you have a teammate flank them. And you just have to remember to keep your distance.

If they have strong arm or a secondary, it means they had to sacrifice Blast Shield which would make them extremely susceptible to explosives themselves. They can't remove danger close, Reflex or 2 lethals perks since that defeats the purpose of the set up.

Long story short. Use a real controller, or get good.

you should stop right there. youre being a hypocrite. calling any controller real or fake. i use da. so what? plenty of people use either of the control styles. and anyone can be terrible at either of them.

on one of the two shield classes i have, i have 1 c4, no danger close, and no secondary. the purpose being to blow up a guy and pick up his weapon. so, no, you cant say "they cant remove these perks".

• 216. Re: What do you think they got right?
                    the1andonlyIKY

T_Knight wrote:

Also getting helo pilots is easy, camp an area of the map (Not a spot), relocate after a few kills, (preferably with your old spot in your sight to kill anyone who comes charging for that.) Build up a few kill streaks, (Dog, sentry, Hind, etc) Get Helo pilot/Loki. Even on tight maps like Free Fall it's piss easy, it's all about controlling the right area.

and if i "blow you sky high" while youre attempting this strategy, would you rage?

• 217. Re: What do you think they got right?
                      T_Knight

Why would I? It's a useable counter, And if you get C4'd camping an area. you most likely didn't have blast shield to tank the first one (Since even if they had danger close, it would have to be right on top of you for the C4 to kill you.) and you failed to relocate in a timely manner, or the C4 user saw you moving and you failed to hear their approach and you held up in an area where they can toss a C4 at you.

As I said before, one Trophy system utterly nullifies their weapon set, learn to keep it handy.

• 218. Re: What do you think they got right?
                        BobbyMcGee

thats twice now youve suggested camping with a trophy system to take out shield/c4 users...no thanks.

• 219. Re: What do you think they got right?
                          the1andonlyIKY

ANd you know what he doesnt...