1 578 579 580 581 582 Previous Next 5,813 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2014 5:14 AM by xXMJIOLNIRXx Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        5,810. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
        Well referring to gun sounds, play a game by DICE and then play COD listen to the sounds. Which sound do you prefer? Listen to ghost recon future soldier, and then listen to MW2.

The guns need to sound like what they do, kill people. Not paintball guns, killers.
        Last Edited: Oct 13, 2011 10:06 PM
        • Test #1
          5,811. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
          @myC4isL3giT

you did sent me something about the way to put a picture/ photo under my name

but the message was blanc??!!

i tried to edit profile etc but dont know how to put a picture under my name
          Last Edited: Oct 14, 2011 1:01 AM
          • Test #1
            5,812. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
            can you send me the info as wel, thanks

$5footlong I've agreed with your point of view many times... I must now ask... are you kidding with me? :P

eyros2k wrote:
            @myC4isL3giT - Is there some other more effective way of submitting feedback that I am unaware of?

I can send you a message with some details to answer that question. No problem
            Last Edited: Oct 14, 2011 1:05 AM
            • Test #1
              5,813. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread

Why not introduce a multiplier reward for assists? First 5 assists 25% increase in assist points, can lose multiplier streak. Something like that. Make maps larger (like a middle-eastern town) with open sightlines and less cover, reducing players running around in the open and making it easier to spot enemy helicopters and harriers. And maybe have buildings with access to the roof (2-storey buildings).

Last Edited: Mar 27, 2014 5:14 AM
              1 578 579 580 581 582 Previous Next