1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next 266 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2014 10:34 AM by bmooo999 Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        190. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (3/4/14)

When is the next patch or is it to early to ask ?

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 3:43 PM
        • Test #1
          191. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (3/4/14)

Why don't you fix all the hackers and Modders. The game is horrible!!!!  You can't get into a lobby without there being at least one person using an aim bot or wall hack or 1 shot kills with any weapon. Players are also bringing the wild widow from the other game mode into multiplayer!! There's the reverse damage hack as well. And I just seen for the first time a player who couldn't take any damage!!!!!

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2014 7:05 PM
          • Test #1
            192. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (3/4/14)

Did I miss a mention in the patch notes that there was a map change on Octane?  The upstairs hole in the side of Pinkieez, on the hotel side, used to offer a clear line of sight to the top of the Pawn Shop, right where the upper wall can be destroyed.  This gave a great vantage point to take out pesky campers with a longshot.  Now, there's a huge white sign on the side of the building blocking the line of sight.  Why this change, and why no mention of it in any of the patch notes? 

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 4:56 AM
            • Test #1
              193. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (3/4/14)

could have been a silent hotfix...which they dont post patch notes for...there was also an SMG silent buff hotfix giving them all 35% extra range (minus the MTARX)

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 7:38 PM
              • Test #1
                194. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (3/4/14)

Can you add an option to turn off the music? It's quite annoying to hear the same music over and over and over and over and over and over... You get the point.

Last Edited: Mar 31, 2014 7:53 AM
                • Test #1
                  195. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (3/4/14)

In regards to the dog...you need to add a commands option for the dog "kill","sit" "stay" etc....then it would be very cool to have its kind of lame now.

Last Edited: Apr 3, 2014 8:11 AM
                  • Test #1
                    196. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (3/4/14)

Hmm, ACTIVISION can you guys even keep count on how many people are complaining about you're game? Seriously, don't you think it's about time you make a statement about what you're gonna fix and how long it's gonna take to do so? You guy's made great games in the past, so why is it so hard to get e great spawning system. We were playing ffa on the map warhawk in private session with only 4 players and still you can see you're self respawn in the killcam. I don't want to talk sh*t about you're game. But this is getting rediculous. And just watch some of the gameplays everybody is putting on to YT. You get shot through a brick wall, butt schooting through some wooden pallets is out of the question. You can see people are miles behind a corner and still they get shot. The health is way to low, so you don't really need gunskill's to kill somebody. Just random aim you're weapon to a person and the guy standing 5 feet away from him gets killed, cause the guy shooting has such a terrible aim. I do hope you and other developers like treyarch and now sledgehammer learn something about this. You all get an extra year for making a great game. Don't waste it on putting to much new stuff in it. Use it for good sense and keep it simple...

Last Edited: Apr 3, 2014 8:27 AM
                    • Test #1
                      197. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/3/14)

Need hotfix for the stupid unlimited tactical glitch or hack or whatever it is, first 3 games I played yesterday had guys doing this crap

Last Edited: Apr 3, 2014 10:42 AM
                      • Test #1
                        198. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/3/14)

They released a statement on twitter yesterday saying they fixed it.

Last Edited: Apr 3, 2014 11:39 AM
                        • Test #1
                          199. Re: Ghosts PlayStation 3 Updates (4/3/14)

yesterday was when I saw it..lol  maybe they fixed it after I played, didn't see it in patch notes, maybe I missed it

Last Edited: Apr 3, 2014 1:35 PM
                          1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next