4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2014 9:54 AM by d332808 RSS

E-820001F7 Maintenance

"This service is currently undergoing maintenance"

I don't understand why this random maintenance has come out of the blue and has taken over an hour?

Also why is it notifying me that playstation plus is required to play online before this message is shown I have a year of Play Station Plus.

Please help anyone.

• Re: E-820001F7 Maintenance

Maybe the ripper? 

matuzz

The PlayStation Network is currently:

In order to continue to deliver you the best online games experience, we will be performing maintenance on:

Start:   Monday, March 31, 2014 7:50 AM PT
            End:    Monday, March 31, 2014 9:50 AM PT

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home.

PS4 users will not be able to view the What's New, Live, and Library areas of their console. Share functions will be impacted as well.

We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this scheduled maintenance. If you would like to receive a notice when PSN is fully restored, be sure to follow the official PlayStation Twitter account and our support Twitter account, @AskPlayStation.

You will be able to play soon.

C_CHRIS11

I got the same message and i have paid for a year's subscription of play station plus

Yea, I'm having the same problem and I'm in Cali. I am looking on the site to see how long and why this is happening, This is the second time since I've had Ghost and my PS4 I've had to go through this. I hope they extend Double XP