This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
You can try to power cycle the Internet modem and the router to fix any Internet connectivity issues.
- Shut down the gaming console/PC.
- Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
- First turn on the modem and wait for it to initialize (let the lights become stable).
- Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
- Now turn on the gaming console/PC connected to the network. Test the Internet connection.
Hope that helps.