1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next 152 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2014 8:49 PM by Hawkeye Go to original post RSS
      • 130. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
        Hawkeye

Yup!  It looks amazing, absolutely love it!  Especially the little Avengers A!  I wonder if other team members will be rocking the logo on their costumes?  I haven't seen it on Clint's two looks.

• 131. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
          Hawkeye

Little interview with Renner about the up-coming Avengers: AoU!  He doesn't give away any spoilers, but he says "I know I can actually be Clint Barton and Hawkeye in this one and not some be this sort of puppet for Loki this time".  He doesn't say anything about Clint's personality or anything, but just hearing that makes me so very, very happy.  Renner acknowledges that Clint was pretty much a robot in the first Avengers and that we'll see the real Clint/Hawkeye, whatever that turns out to be in Whedon's eyes.  It's kinda sad to hear him respond to the question about what he did to prepare for the first movie though.  His answer is that he did a lot of training and fighting and all the researching he did on Clint's character to learn who he is wasn't in the first movie.  But he says it'll be in the next one, so woo!  I'm also just super happy to hear Renner get to talk about playing Clint!  For a while no one would ask him anything, haha.

• 132. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
            Iron24

This is really good news and hopefully we get to see Clint get some sarcasm in.

• 133. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
              Hawkeye

In other great news, Aaron Tyler-Johnson has confirmed that the twins will be Eastern-European and will have accents!  I'm doing the snoopy dance in my head right now, this little bit of news makes me incredibly happy.  His comment about the first Avengers movie having "five" of the most awesome super heroes makes me sad though.  Poor Clint, ouch.  You can read some of his other comments on the comic book movie site where he talks about having so many characters in the movie.  But the Eastern European comment is the thing that really stuck out to me.

• 134. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
                Iron24

Great that they are going to stay true to their origins, yes!!

• 135. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
                  NovaSongbird

Huh, interesting to hear. I guess as much as it makes sense I never really read Quicksilver or Scarlet with accents, but makes sense that they have them. Good to know their going more comic accurate with them here, make up for the other Quicksilver.

• 136. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
                    Hawkeye

Possible Spoiler Warning!

So, there's an interesting rumor that Natasha and Banner will be something of an item in Avengers 2. I can't say I saw that coming. I know they share a number of scenes in the first movie, but I never got an romantic vibes between em. Given Natasha has some pretty strong connections to Cap and Clint, I'm surprised they didn't go that route. Or Bucky given their comic book history, though he won't be back till Cap 3. I'm glad they ain't hooking her up with Clint though, since I really like em as close friends. Speaking of, I wonder where this leaves Clint? If Natasha will be hanging with Banner, who will Clint buddy up with and what sub plot will he get? Whedon and Feige have promised he's got meaty role.

In another interesting development, Thor may be breaking up with Jane. Or, its rumored she leaves him for the guy she had a date with in TDW. Making the way for Sir, maybe? Surprising they'd do it in Avengers rather than Thor 3, but made Whedon wanted him to do more than hit stuff this time. Whedon has said this one will be a lot more personal. I wonder what will Cap and Tony get some personal side plots too? Maybe develop the Steve and Tony relationship toward respect after the hostile tension of the first one?

We're supposed to get some shots of the Avengers Tower and some more idea about the plot in the coming weeks, according to the same report. Can't wait! I got my fingers crossed Clint will be seen/talked about, haha.

• 137. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
                      NovaSongbird

Really? Natasha and Banner? Huh, I can't say I expected that, it felt like they were going to try for her and Cap, but those two I can't say I expected. I'm with you on liking her and Hawk as just badass buddies, it's more fun like that. Maybe he'll buddy up with Rhodey? I mean they're both supposed to have bigger roles this time.

Really? They're taking Jane out? I mean.. I wouldn't mind Thor and Sif, but Jane is Jane! She's the classic Thor girlfriend...

• 138. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
                        Hawkeye

Still Spoiler talk!

Yeah, I don't really see how they work as a couple, ya know?  Apparently they're gonna go with the Banner afraid of a relationship and hulking out during sex route.  So, I guess I see what they're going for since Natasha isn't someone that scares easy, but still feels odd to me.  I can't really see Natasha and Banner hanging out together or what they would talk about,  I guess we'll have to wait and see!  Is Rhodey supposed to have a big role?  I know he's gonna be in it, but I haven't heard that he'd be like part of the team.  I could see Clint hanging out with the twins a lot, though.  We've seen em on the set together and Clint trading barbs with Pietro would be lots of fun.  It seems like the twins will be manipulated into being bad guys for part of the movie, which Clint knows plenty of about.

Yeah, weird since she didn't seem interested in the guy she had a date with at all.  I feel like there has to be more to this than meets the eye.

• 139. Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!
                          Iron24

Nerd and spy hooking up ok I am fine with it. They are setting Cap up for Sharon Carter in CAP 3 so no Cap and Natasha and Clint isn't cool enough to be with BW, sorry Hawk, lol. Tony is going to be spending the entire movie scrambling to fix the problem he created in Ultron, since they are having Tony be the inventor of Ultron and not Hank, as far as Steve goes maybe him and Clint get to interact with Clint wisecracking and Cap rolling his eyes. In the comic Thor has long ago left Jane so they are not doing anything strange there by not having them be together.