1 25 26 27 28 29 Previous Next 302 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2015 7:43 PM by Immortal-Wolf-- Go to original post RSS
      • 260. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

i have an issue that i need help with. I created a clan and have a few members and I changed the clan name and tag last night. today I logged in and my clan has all the members names but me and their is one players name labeled classified.gamertag in the clan on the app. I go on to xbox 360 ghosts and it says I am not in a clan. wont show my tag. wont let me quit clan and will not give xp when playing with other clan member. I unlinked my account and uninstalled app. reinstalled and relinked xbox account and still the same issue. Any clue on how to fix this?

• 261. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
          phxs72

That sounds like you are trying to create a COD account for him when one already exists.  You should be able to just invite him to the clan.

• 262. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
            LifeSong1

Ghostsniper198 wrote:

i have an issue that i need help with. I created a clan and have a few members and I changed the clan name and tag last night. today I logged in and my clan has all the members names but me and their is one players name labeled classified.gamertag in the clan on the app. I go on to xbox 360 ghosts and it says I am not in a clan. wont show my tag. wont let me quit clan and will not give xp when playing with other clan member. I unlinked my account and uninstalled app. reinstalled and relinked xbox account and still the same issue. Any clue on how to fix this?

See #22 (shown below) of this thread as it explains what you need to do:

22) I was the leader of my clan and I got kicked out or am now listed twice but have lost my commander priveleges. How do I fix this? I also sometimes see "You cannot apply to this clan since you withdrew earlier"...

To fix this you need to talk to @Beachheadstudio and/or @ATVIAssist on Twitter to see if they can help you out. There is no known fix for this other than to talk to them and Twitter is their main form of support.  Here's a possible Tweet you can send them:

@Beachheadstudio @ATVIAssist My commander (GAMERTAG) is listed as a commander & soldier but has no commander rights. How do we get this fixed?

or

@Beachheadstudio @ATVIAssist I (GAMERTAG) am listed as a commander & soldier but have no commander rights. How do I get this fixed?

• 263. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
              LifeSong1

RepLA wrote:

Im having a problem trying to add my brothers account to my clan on Ps4. I keep getting a message saying "The Cod account you entered is already registered to a platform account" Does anyone know why this is popping up? And if this has already been answered sorry, i just didn't feel like reading  through all 20 pages. Is it only one member per ps4 or something?

I agree with what phxs72 said in that he already has a COD account and you should just need to invite him to your clan (he can accept in the barracks in the game.

• 264. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

hi am a clan leader having a problem for sum reason it says am still leader to my clan on my friends but i cant use my clan tag or manage my clan or anything it basically saying am not in then clan as i see it but to others it says iam can anyone help me please ?

• 265. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

leave the ckan and make somebody else the leader then get them to transfer you back the ownership

• 266. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

I'm playing on the ps4 and i just recently got playstation plus(and i didnt have internet at the time) and before i did i had played split screen with bots to see how the maps were and i believe there was a clan tag option and i changed it to SoLo and i also think on cod elite (mw3) my clan name was SoLo so today i downloaded the cod app to get another clan on ghosts and after i did that i played like 5 games of tdm and my clan tag still says SoLo and its not changing i was thinking it had to do with split screen so i went back to split screen and the clan tag button itsnt there please help.

• 267. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                      naldo_rodrigues

thank you. for helping ^^

• 268. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

i have had the app for a while for another account in one clan i am tryng to log in with my current account that i have started a clan of my own with but the app will not log me in just shows the background and log in across top bar i have reinstalled the app: 9 times and logged in rounds 5-6 times each log in but if i use my other account it logs me in no problem

• 269. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                          gameaddict320

according to the app we hit max lvl and got "all entitlements" two clan wars ago.. in game it shows us as lvl 25 but not maxrd out and our tags are yellow any advice?

1 25 26 27 28 29 Previous Next