1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 1:22 AM by DaPainKiller Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 50. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
        Smsuperfly

I agree this dumbed down call of duty is fast becoming boring they will always have a child fan base but some more team orientated game modes like demolition and CTF would not go a miss and would please us older gamers all the more.

soon as bf4 patch out this game is in bargain bin

• 51. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

Smsuperfly wrote:

I agree this dumbed down call of duty is fast becoming boring they will always have a child fan base

I never thought if it like that before but you're exactly right. I can maybe understand removing one popular game mode if you had a cool replacement, but they removed Demolition, CTF, Hardpoint, Headquarters, HC SnD, and what did we get in return? More Team Deathmatch flavors. Cranked is the best one out of the new bunch. You would think that with abysmal numbers in playlists like Infected, Hunted, Blitz, Heavy Duty, that they would bring back the more popular modes, but nope! They can keep all of the modes they've added, but they really do need to bring back some objective-based games. Blitz is a joke at how stupid and easy it is, so that really just leaves 1: Domination.

And for anyone with the stupid argument that "oh it was too easy to spawn trap/spawn kill,":
          A) You haven't played Ghosts. The spawn system is so bad that you can get spawn killed in any mode right now.
          B) It is just as easy to spawn trap in Demolition as it is in Blitz and Domination right now.

C) As always, if you don't like it, don't play it

• 52. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
            DaPainKiller

Bring Demolition back.

It is very popular mode in the game.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next