5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 7:28 AM by FalconR6 RSS

how to uninstall onslaught ps3

Drkroggs

How do you properly remove the onslaught dlc? How do you know what it is saved as or under? I want to remove it as the match making seems to be bringing my gameplay down to a less desirable experience.

• Re: how to uninstall onslaught ps3
          Drkroggs

I should mention on PS3

matuzz

You need to delete the whole game and install it again excluding the DLC.

FalconR6

If it is matchmaking you are worried about I would advise not to delete Onslaught. Reason is you will go from being put in lobbies that only have Onslaught to lobbies that only do not have Onslaught.

I think with the PS3 you need to delete the entire Ghosts file to delete any DLC.  Then start downloading/installing what you need.

Drkroggs

I have 2-3 files on the ps3 I could delete. One is 1500 mb . I won't loose any stats or anything by deleting all of it? I play off of the disc.

The problem with the match making is I keep playing with only onslaught players from around the world. Foreign language, bad bad lag/insta deaths. Keep getting dropped from games mid match...  I would have to imagine it would be better like before the onslaught was added to the rotation?

FalconR6

Maybe? But, you would end up only playing against folk who do no have the onslaught map pack.

It will not be the same as before --> as before no one had Onslaught.

By all means try it out and see if it helps.

However, it may also be that the title update (that was released at the same time Onslaught was made available) changed matchmaking parameters for playstyation --> ie could be nothing to do with the map pack.